Aster Raine Firm & Soothing Facial Oil ReviewFace Oil
Aster Raine gifted me their new Firm & Soothing Facial Oil which I’ve been testing for a couple of weeks and wanted to share my first impressions today. The first ingredient is Rosehip seed oil which is rich in essential fatty acids and antioxidants. It is great for supporting tissue and cell regeneration and Rosehip seed oil has been used for healing and for helping reduce the appearance of scars and fine lines. It’s also soothing w/ anti-inflammatory properties and moisturizing. I’m all for it!
I love that the product is super lightweight and absorbs almost instantly into the skin. It does not leave an oily or messy finish at all. Just super soft, silky skin! I enjoy using it in my PM routine and combining it w/ my night time facial moisturizer by adding 2 drops, applying directly to elbows, and to the back of hands to soothe and nourish my dehydrated skin from all the over washing I’m doing these days.
This product has a short ingredient list, as follows: Rose Hip, Extract Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Seed, Frankincense, Geranium, Leaf/Flower Oil, Matricaria. I love being able to read ingredient lists and knowing exactly what each one is! All in all, this is a beautiful oil I’m looking forward to continue using. Aster Raine is a plant-based, cruelty free brand.
Have you tried Aster Raine yet?
- [REVIEW] FaceTheory Green Tea Rescue Mask MK2
- [REVIEW] No7 Advanced Retinol 1.5% Complex Night Concentrate
- [REVIEW] Farmacy Honey Halo Ultra-Hydrating Ceramide Moisturizer
- [REVIEW] Wake Skincare Eye Gel
- [REVIEW] Herbal Dynamics Beauty Mango & Macadamia Intense Body Balm
- [REVIEW] Goodhabit Rescue Me Water Jelly Dew Cream
- [REVIEW] Supergoop! Unseen Sunscreen SPF 40
- [REVIEW] Cacao & Chamomile Clearing Clay Mask
- [REVIEW] Essentials Organic Black Cumin Seed Oil
- [REVIEW] Skin Aqua UV Moisture Milk SPF 50 PA++++