Blossom Swiss CBD Eye Serum ReviewSerum
Blossom Swiss CBD Eye Serum use a soon to be patented niosome technology which enables slow release of CBD. Usually CBD can’t penetrate the skin very well (like many skincare ingredients!) so by packing it into a niosome this enables it to be transported further across the skin barrier. The serum is also packed full of collagen building peptides which contribute to keeping the skin firm.
Under my eyes are a major area I like to look after since the skin is really thin and more easily looks tired. I love the texture of this serum, it glides on smoothly which means no tugging at the skin. It sits perfectly under makeup and other creams and have experienced no pilling!
I have also been using a vitamin C serum, and overall I feel my under eyes look brighter and less tired. I wouldn’t say I’ve seen a reduction in wrinkles, actually I am yet to find any cream which makes wrinkles disappear! I would however recommend this serum for people who want to brighten their under eyes using clean skincare and powerful ingredients (CBD is one of the best antioxidants out there).
So overall I really like this brand, they also do amazing hibiscus and CBD tea which I will review too!
- [REVIEW] Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Multi-Recovery Complex
- [REVIEW] One Day’s You Pore Tightening Cream
- [REVIEW] One Day’s You Pore Tightening Ampoule Serum
- [REVIEW] One Day’s You Pore Tightening Toner
- [REVIEW] Organic Touch Lychee Geranium Lip Polish and Balm
- [REVIEW] VT Cosmetics Phyto Eye Cream
- [REVIEW] VT Cosmetics CICA Capsule Mask
- [REVIEW] VT Cosmetics Phyto Serum
- [REVIEW] VT Cosmetics Probiotic Moisturizing Mask
- [REVIEW] VT Cosmetics CICA Mask