Blossom Swiss CBD Eye Serum ReviewSerum
Blossom Swiss CBD Eye Serum use a soon to be patented niosome technology which enables slow release of CBD. Usually CBD can’t penetrate the skin very well (like many skincare ingredients!) so by packing it into a niosome this enables it to be transported further across the skin barrier. The serum is also packed full of collagen building peptides which contribute to keeping the skin firm.
Under my eyes are a major area I like to look after since the skin is really thin and more easily looks tired. I love the texture of this serum, it glides on smoothly which means no tugging at the skin. It sits perfectly under makeup and other creams and have experienced no pilling!
I have also been using a vitamin C serum, and overall I feel my under eyes look brighter and less tired. I wouldn’t say I’ve seen a reduction in wrinkles, actually I am yet to find any cream which makes wrinkles disappear! I would however recommend this serum for people who want to brighten their under eyes using clean skincare and powerful ingredients (CBD is one of the best antioxidants out there).
So overall I really like this brand, they also do amazing hibiscus and CBD tea which I will review too!
- [REVIEW] RiRe Fork Eyebrow Tint 01 Grey Brown
- [REVIEW] Dr. Althea Resveratrol 345NA Intensive Repair Cream
- [REVIEW] Overt Skincare The Hydrator
- [REVIEW] Lady A Morning Tincture
- [REVIEW] Decree Light Cleanse
- [REVIEW] Pai The Impossible Glow
- [REVIEW] NINI Organics RAIN Hydrating Essence
- [REVIEW] Dear Klairs Fundamental Watery Oil Drop
- [REVIEW] The Clean Beauty Club Wonder Serum
- [REVIEW] 107 Everyday Plump Hydro Cream
- Blemish Treatment
- Body Balm
- Body Butter
- Body Cream
- Body Spray
- Eye Balm
- Face Balm
- Face Mist
- Face Oil
- Face Spray
- Face Wash
- Hand Lotion
- Powder Spot
- Shower Gel
- Sleeping Care
- Sun Cream
- Underarm Care