Cell Fusion C Tre.AC Final Rescue Syrup Ampoule ReviewSerum
What it is for? Cell Fusion C Tre.AC Final Rescue Syrup Ampoule serum that:
– prevents inflammation and acne
– balances of oil and water level on skin
– improves skin texture and tightness
– prevents scars and pigmentation
– calms and relieves redness, irritation and acne on skin
– delays and refines fine lines
– Niacinamide 2%
– Salix Alba (White Willow) Bark extract
Texture and Scent:
Very lightweight gel texture, that instantly leaves my skin hydrated and moisturized. Doesn’t leave stickiness or oiliness. When i had irritated skin back in December – helped to calm down inflammation, redness and itchiness. I didn’t notice if it has any effect on my pores, but what I confirm is that it never broke me out! It leaves my skin plumped and luminous.
It acts fine with the rest of my routine, can be used both AM and PM, after your cleansing routine, after applying toner/essence, before thicker products. It is a great addition if you use tretinoin , retinoids, or strong and irritating actives.
I really loved this ampoule and I will repurchase it without any hesitation! I can recommend it to any skin type, especially for oily, miseducating or irritated/sensitive skin!
- [REVIEW] Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Multi-Recovery Complex
- [REVIEW] One Day’s You Pore Tightening Cream
- [REVIEW] One Day’s You Pore Tightening Ampoule Serum
- [REVIEW] One Day’s You Pore Tightening Toner
- [REVIEW] Organic Touch Lychee Geranium Lip Polish and Balm
- [REVIEW] VT Cosmetics Phyto Eye Cream
- [REVIEW] VT Cosmetics CICA Capsule Mask
- [REVIEW] VT Cosmetics Phyto Serum
- [REVIEW] VT Cosmetics Probiotic Moisturizing Mask
- [REVIEW] VT Cosmetics CICA Mask