Peep Clubs Soothing Coconut Eye Balm ReviewEye Balm
Peep clubs soothing coconut eye balm is amazing, it so effortlessly removes and melts away makeup. At the same time it nourishes and protects your lashes. It’s made using only 3 high quality ingredients, you heard right, just 3!
Rubbing when removing makeup can cause darkness and fine lines, with this balm there is no need to rub. It’s melts away makeup instantly and easily. It can also be used as a soothing balm to protect the eye area. The Cureberry protects the eye area from free radical damage such as that caused by blue light and pollution. I’m sure most of us are guilty of too much screen time and suffer from it. If used long term the damage can also be reversed when using the soothing balm.
The balm is best removed using the reusable bamboo pads, there are 8 pads altogether that come with a laundry bag, so easy to wash. They are the softest pads I’ve ever used. These bamboo pads are designed especially for the eyes so are the perfect size and so gentle on the skin. They have a velvety texture, honestly the softest pad I’ve ever felt! So nice and gentle on the eye area and great for the environment!
- [REVIEW] Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Multi-Recovery Complex
- [REVIEW] One Day’s You Pore Tightening Cream
- [REVIEW] One Day’s You Pore Tightening Ampoule Serum
- [REVIEW] One Day’s You Pore Tightening Toner
- [REVIEW] Organic Touch Lychee Geranium Lip Polish and Balm
- [REVIEW] VT Cosmetics Phyto Eye Cream
- [REVIEW] VT Cosmetics CICA Capsule Mask
- [REVIEW] VT Cosmetics Phyto Serum
- [REVIEW] VT Cosmetics Probiotic Moisturizing Mask
- [REVIEW] VT Cosmetics CICA Mask