[REVIEW] ABOUT ME Red Recipe Milky Peeling GelPeeling
In this post I will be reviewing the Red Recipe Milky Peeling Gel from ABOUT ME.
Lactic Acid – AHA chemical exfoliant to brighten skin and clear pores.
“Red Ingredients” – extracts from pomegranate, lotus flower, tomato, red wine to brighten skin.
The “gommage” texture can be described as a mousse that partially sinks into the skin when rubbed in, but the remainder pills on top and acts the gentlest physical exfoliant.
I actually really enjoyed using this product, and think that it delivers on its claims. It left my skin nicely exfoliated without drying it out, and I did not experience any irritation at all. While the “gommage” texture (see below) can be a little messy for some, I think it’s honestly fun to use.
This product contains alcohol as the 5th ingredient and fragrance as the last ingredient.
I’d love to know if you’ve tried this product and what your experience was.
- [REVIEW] RiRe Fork Eyebrow Tint 01 Grey Brown
- [REVIEW] Dr. Althea Resveratrol 345NA Intensive Repair Cream
- [REVIEW] Overt Skincare The Hydrator
- [REVIEW] Lady A Morning Tincture
- [REVIEW] Decree Light Cleanse
- [REVIEW] Pai The Impossible Glow
- [REVIEW] NINI Organics RAIN Hydrating Essence
- [REVIEW] Dear Klairs Fundamental Watery Oil Drop
- [REVIEW] The Clean Beauty Club Wonder Serum
- [REVIEW] 107 Everyday Plump Hydro Cream
- Blemish Treatment
- Body Balm
- Body Butter
- Body Cream
- Body Spray
- Eye Balm
- Face Balm
- Face Mist
- Face Oil
- Face Spray
- Face Wash
- Hand Lotion
- Powder Spot
- Shower Gel
- Sleeping Care
- Sun Cream
- Underarm Care