[REVIEW] Allies of Skin Molecular Silk Amino Hydrating CleanserCleanser
Generally I’m not a fan of gel cleanser. They usually leave my skin so dry I look like Yzma from the Emperors New Groove. This Molecular Silk Amino Hydrating Cleanser by Allies of Skin is different.
Now there are plenty of reviews on this so I’ll keep it brief.
Headlines: Feels like silk. Cleanses without stripping, can be used as a first and second cleanse, not my favourite smell but great for dry and/or mature skin.
The Good: The texture is beautiful, feels like silk and feels lovely massaged onto my skin. Leaves skin feeling clean but not stripped. Non-lathering. Actually feel moisturised after using. Leaves no residue. Can be used on dry skin like a balm to effectively remove day time makeup/SPF or wet as a face wash. Haven’t tried with heavy eye make-up.
The Bad: Smells like plastic and I wish it came with a cloth for the price tag. Also, as with all Allies products, it’s hard to know how much you have left due to the opaque packaging so a window would be helpful!
The Ugly Truth: Would I repurchase? Yes 100%. My skin loves it.
£37 at Cult Beauty, Spacenk and Lookfantastic but can be bought 30% off using the Allies of Skin subscription. Also available in their Daytime and Nighttime Allies kits.
- [REVIEW] Krave Beauty Matcha Hemp Hydrating Cleanser
- [REVIEW] Allies of Skin 1A Retinal & Peptides Overnight Mask
- [REVIEW] Allies of Skin Prebiotics & Niacinamide…
- [REVIEW] Allies of Skin Mandelic Pigmentation…
- [REVIEW] Allies of Skin Peptides & Antioxidants…
- [REVIEW] the SKIN HOUSE Vital pH Balance Gel Cleanser
- [REVIEW] RiRe Fork Eyebrow Tint 01 Grey Brown
- [REVIEW] Dr. Althea Resveratrol 345NA Intensive Repair Cream
- [REVIEW] Overt Skincare The Hydrator
- [REVIEW] Lady A Morning Tincture
- [REVIEW] Decree Light Cleanse
- [REVIEW] Pai The Impossible Glow
- [REVIEW] NINI Organics RAIN Hydrating Essence
- [REVIEW] Dear Klairs Fundamental Watery Oil Drop
- [REVIEW] The Clean Beauty Club Wonder Serum
- [REVIEW] 107 Everyday Plump Hydro Cream
- Blemish Treatment
- Body Balm
- Body Butter
- Body Cream
- Body Spray
- Eye Balm
- Face Balm
- Face Mist
- Face Oil
- Face Spray
- Face Wash
- Hand Lotion
- Powder Spot
- Shower Gel
- Sleeping Care
- Sun Cream
- Underarm Care