[REVIEW] Allies of Skin Peptides & Antioxidants Firming Daily TreatmentCream
First up, the Peptides & Antioxidants Firming Daily Treatment from Allies of Skin. Headlines: you don’t realise what it’s doing until you stop using it, look in the mirror and go ‘What’s wrong with my face?’.
There are some products which are not love at first sight. Or even second sight. But the more you use them, the more you get the hype.
Over the next few weeks I’ll be showing you some my ‘growers not show-ers’; products I just didn’t get at first, but now I can’t see a time I would live without them. I would re-purchase all of these.
The Good: My skin looks brighter. Although I haven’t yet had much issue with loss of elasticity, when I stop using this, I notice less firmness after about 1-2 weeks. The texture is super silky and quickly absorbs with no residue. No pilling over or under oils/SPF.
The Bad: It’s not got the best smell. A little plasticky…it’s also on the premium side price wise but, as with all Allies products, you get what you pay for.
Let me know your ‘growers not show-ers’.
- [REVIEW] RiRe Fork Eyebrow Tint 01 Grey Brown
- [REVIEW] Dr. Althea Resveratrol 345NA Intensive Repair Cream
- [REVIEW] Overt Skincare The Hydrator
- [REVIEW] Lady A Morning Tincture
- [REVIEW] Decree Light Cleanse
- [REVIEW] Pai The Impossible Glow
- [REVIEW] NINI Organics RAIN Hydrating Essence
- [REVIEW] Dear Klairs Fundamental Watery Oil Drop
- [REVIEW] The Clean Beauty Club Wonder Serum
- [REVIEW] 107 Everyday Plump Hydro Cream
- Blemish Treatment
- Body Balm
- Body Butter
- Body Cream
- Body Spray
- Eye Balm
- Face Balm
- Face Mist
- Face Oil
- Face Spray
- Face Wash
- Hand Lotion
- Powder Spot
- Shower Gel
- Sleeping Care
- Sun Cream
- Underarm Care