[REVIEW] Apothe.Co Honey Bee Lip BalmLipcare
Apothe.Co is a London-based cruelty free skincare brand which focuses on organically derived, small batch products and sustainability in beauty. They were kind enough to send me a lovely selfcare package in which was this gorgeous little product. The Honey Bee Lip Balm uses Honey Bee Wax, cocoa and avocado butter, and coconut oil to hydrate and moisturise.
The Good: This is a lip balm in the traditional sense. A pot of scent free, solid balm to dreamily swirl your finger in. It’s super nourishing and the glass packaging is both beautiful and sustainable. It makes it feel like a salve from ye olde apothecary. This isn’t for handbags or pockets. This is a treat for a perfectly curated dresser or bedside table. Or for when your husband nicks it and goes ‘ooh, that’s quite nice!’.
The Bad: The glass jar, while beautiful abs environmentally friendly, is heavy so less portable. At £16.35 it’s also premium for a lip balm.
The Ugly Truth: Would I repurchase? It’s so beautiful, how could I not want it in my nightstand! And for a gift? Absolutely. It’s a treat.
- [REVIEW] Forlle’d Hyalogy P-Effect Refining Lotion
- [REVIEW] Sora Organics Blue Calming Facial Oil
- [REVIEW] Ready Set Jet Beauty Baton
- [REVIEW] Ksoni Zakti Refreshing Body Wash
- [REVIEW] Paula’s Choice Omega+ Complex Cleansing Balm
- [REVIEW] The Inkey List PCA Bond Repair Hair Treatment
- [REVIEW] Youth to the People Superberry Dream Eye Cream
- [REVIEW] Banobagi Calming Care Moisture Pad
- [REVIEW] Feuillete Smooth Essence Water
- [REVIEW] Sunday Riley Light Hearted Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Sunscreen
- Blemish Treatment
- Body Balm
- Body Butter
- Body Cream
- Body Spray
- Body Wash
- Eye Balm
- Face Balm
- Face Mist
- Face Oil
- Face Spray
- Face Wash
- Hand Lotion
- Powder Spot
- Shower Gel
- Sleeping Care
- Sun Cream
- Underarm Care