[REVIEW] Ariul Smooth & Pure Micellar Cleansing WaterCleanser
I’m happy to announce that Ariul Smooth & Pure Micellar Cleansing Water is one of them. It does it jobs to cleanse dirt and makeup residue without irritating my skin. When it comes to a cleansing / micellar water, the most important thing for me is it’s gentle enough to be used everyday and doesn’t break my skin out.
Here’s the ingredients list:
Water, 1,2-hexanediol, capryl capramidopropyl betaine, chlorphenesin, butylene glycol, Sodium chloride, Disodium edta, Carbomer, Tromethamine, paeonia suffruticosa root extract.
I’ve told you that it has a mattifying effect to my skin on my first impression and yeah it is. The longer it is used, I get used to i and still tolerate it. Another plus is it’s affordable.
In my opinion, Ariul is a great option if you want to try a gentle yet affordable cleansing water. There’s no tacky feeling, no nonsense scent, doesn’t sting my eyes and contains no alcohol as well. I might repurchase this someday. ☆4.5/5 for me. Have you tried Ariul cleansing line products? I also have their facial foam but its unopened.
- [REVIEW] the SKIN HOUSE Vital pH Balance Gel Cleanser
- [REVIEW] Round Lab 1025 Dokdo Toner
- [REVIEW] SkinRX Lab MadeCera Express Mask
- [REVIEW] SKINRX LAB Madecera Cream Infused Double Essence Toner
- [REVIEW] TIAM Vita B3 Source
- [REVIEW] The Inkey List Oat Cleansing Balm
- [REVIEW] The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1%
- [REVIEW] COSRX Centella Blemish Cream
- [REVIEW] Youth To The People 15% Vitamin C + Clean Caffeine Energy Serum
- [REVIEW] Isntree Green Tea Fresh Emulsion