[REVIEW] Ariul Smooth & Pure Micellar Cleansing WaterCleanser
I’m happy to announce that Ariul Smooth & Pure Micellar Cleansing Water is one of them. It does it jobs to cleanse dirt and makeup residue without irritating my skin. When it comes to a cleansing / micellar water, the most important thing for me is it’s gentle enough to be used everyday and doesn’t break my skin out.
Here’s the ingredients list:
Water, 1,2-hexanediol, capryl capramidopropyl betaine, chlorphenesin, butylene glycol, Sodium chloride, Disodium edta, Carbomer, Tromethamine, paeonia suffruticosa root extract.
I’ve told you that it has a mattifying effect to my skin on my first impression and yeah it is. The longer it is used, I get used to i and still tolerate it. Another plus is it’s affordable.
In my opinion, Ariul is a great option if you want to try a gentle yet affordable cleansing water. There’s no tacky feeling, no nonsense scent, doesn’t sting my eyes and contains no alcohol as well. I might repurchase this someday. ☆4.5/5 for me. Have you tried Ariul cleansing line products? I also have their facial foam but its unopened.
- [REVIEW] Dear Klairs Fundamental Watery Oil Drop
- [REVIEW] The Clean Beauty Club Wonder Serum
- [REVIEW] 107 Everyday Plump Hydro Cream
- [REVIEW] Celimax The Real Noni Hydra Firming Lotion
- [REVIEW] Celimax The Real Noni Moisture Balancing Toner
- [REVIEW] VEGREEN Fragrance-free Nature Mucin Serum
- [REVIEW] The Clean Beauty Club Wonder Balm The Fancy One
- [REVIEW] Beautycounter Counter+ All Bright C Serum
- [REVIEW] Yves Rocher Sensitive Camomille Cleansing Oil
- [REVIEW] 2NDESIGN Springy Peeling Gel Tone Up Boost
- Blemish Treatment
- Body Balm
- Body Butter
- Body Cream
- Body Spray
- Eye Balm
- Face Balm
- Face Mist
- Face Oil
- Face Spray
- Face Wash
- Hand Lotion
- Powder Spot
- Shower Gel
- Sleeping Care
- Sun Cream
- Underarm Care