[REVIEW] August & Leo Skin CC Glow SerumSerum
First impressions on the new August & Leo Skin CC Glow Serum (vitamin c + citrus stem cells).
My first impressions:
1. This isn’t sticky, and it for sure looks like it’s going to be. I was pleasantly surprised.
2. Smells like those orange wedge candies! (aka I’m tempted to eat it).
3. Gentle and non-irritating so far, no acne has been caused by it (in fact, it’s anti-microbial & anti-acne).
4. Really easy to apply, sinks in really fast, no pilling.
5. Good for under makeup, gave me a nice even shine under my concealer.
Things I’m looking forward to:
1. This claims to help with dark spots and hyperpigmentation, so I’m really excited to get that in gear and fade my spots.
2. Claims to help brighten skin overall with the orange stem cells.
3. Vit C is 5% sodium ascorbyl phosphate.
4. Also contains hyaluronic acid and German chamomile!
- [REVIEW] By Wishtrend Mandelic Acid 5% Skin Prep Water
- [REVIEW] Isntree Real Mugwort Clay Mask
- [REVIEW] Cerave Moisturising Lotion
- [REVIEW] Purito Centella Green Level Unscented Sun SPF 50+ PA++++
- [REVIEW] Clinique Take The Day Off Cleansing Balm
- [REVIEW] Krave Beauty Matcha Hemp Hydrating Cleanser
- [REVIEW] Sioris You Look So Young Night Cream
- [REVIEW] The Skin House Dr. Clear Magic Powder Spot
- [REVIEW] Embody Naturals YEMAYA Kaolin and Sea Salt Moisture Mask
- [REVIEW] The Mango Girl Mango Butter