[REVIEW] August & Leo Skin CC Glow SerumSerum
First impressions on the new August & Leo Skin CC Glow Serum (vitamin c + citrus stem cells).
My first impressions:
1. This isn’t sticky, and it for sure looks like it’s going to be. I was pleasantly surprised.
2. Smells like those orange wedge candies! (aka I’m tempted to eat it).
3. Gentle and non-irritating so far, no acne has been caused by it (in fact, it’s anti-microbial & anti-acne).
4. Really easy to apply, sinks in really fast, no pilling.
5. Good for under makeup, gave me a nice even shine under my concealer.
Things I’m looking forward to:
1. This claims to help with dark spots and hyperpigmentation, so I’m really excited to get that in gear and fade my spots.
2. Claims to help brighten skin overall with the orange stem cells.
3. Vit C is 5% sodium ascorbyl phosphate.
4. Also contains hyaluronic acid and German chamomile!
- [REVIEW] Dear Klairs Fundamental Watery Oil Drop
- [REVIEW] The Clean Beauty Club Wonder Serum
- [REVIEW] 107 Everyday Plump Hydro Cream
- [REVIEW] Celimax The Real Noni Hydra Firming Lotion
- [REVIEW] Celimax The Real Noni Moisture Balancing Toner
- [REVIEW] VEGREEN Fragrance-free Nature Mucin Serum
- [REVIEW] The Clean Beauty Club Wonder Balm The Fancy One
- [REVIEW] Beautycounter Counter+ All Bright C Serum
- [REVIEW] Yves Rocher Sensitive Camomille Cleansing Oil
- [REVIEW] 2NDESIGN Springy Peeling Gel Tone Up Boost
- Blemish Treatment
- Body Balm
- Body Butter
- Body Cream
- Body Spray
- Eye Balm
- Face Balm
- Face Mist
- Face Oil
- Face Spray
- Face Wash
- Hand Lotion
- Powder Spot
- Shower Gel
- Sleeping Care
- Sun Cream
- Underarm Care