[REVIEW] August & Leo Skin CC Glow SerumSerum
First impressions on the new August & Leo Skin CC Glow Serum (vitamin c + citrus stem cells).
My first impressions:
1. This isn’t sticky, and it for sure looks like it’s going to be. I was pleasantly surprised.
2. Smells like those orange wedge candies! (aka I’m tempted to eat it).
3. Gentle and non-irritating so far, no acne has been caused by it (in fact, it’s anti-microbial & anti-acne).
4. Really easy to apply, sinks in really fast, no pilling.
5. Good for under makeup, gave me a nice even shine under my concealer.
Things I’m looking forward to:
1. This claims to help with dark spots and hyperpigmentation, so I’m really excited to get that in gear and fade my spots.
2. Claims to help brighten skin overall with the orange stem cells.
3. Vit C is 5% sodium ascorbyl phosphate.
4. Also contains hyaluronic acid and German chamomile!
- [REVIEW] the SKIN HOUSE Vital pH Balance Gel Cleanser
- [REVIEW] Round Lab 1025 Dokdo Toner
- [REVIEW] SkinRX Lab MadeCera Express Mask
- [REVIEW] SKINRX LAB Madecera Cream Infused Double Essence Toner
- [REVIEW] TIAM Vita B3 Source
- [REVIEW] The Inkey List Oat Cleansing Balm
- [REVIEW] The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1%
- [REVIEW] COSRX Centella Blemish Cream
- [REVIEW] Youth To The People 15% Vitamin C + Clean Caffeine Energy Serum
- [REVIEW] Isntree Green Tea Fresh Emulsion