[REVIEW] Avene Eau Thermale Thermal Spring WaterFace Spray
Avene Eau Thermale Thermal Spring Water is thermal spring water that provides soothing and softening properties. Thermal spring water contains more high mineral content than just water. It’s also pure and clean.
If you don’t know yet, misting is one of my favorite skincare steps during summer and hot days. So, I purchased this one from Aveene during Guardian Beauty Sale. I’ve never tried anything from this brand and it made me curious to see if it’s really good for my sensitive skin.
I find it very easy to use. The mist spread evenly and smoothly. I’m not sure how long this 50ml will last because I don’t use it regularly. I don’t prefer using it on my bare face after cleansing because it kinda leaves a waxy film on my skin. So, the absorption for the next products doesn’t go into the skin smoothly.
I prefer to use it to complete my makeup as a setting spray. It helps to seal everything in and makes the complexion looks smoother. There’s one day when I had a cakey foundation because I picked the wrong makeup base, this spray saved the day. It actually softening the cracked foundation and smoothen it back. Plus, it makes my skin feels moist.
I also tried using it during my skin got reaction and irritated. It feels fresh and soothing after spraying but as I said about the finishing, it’s waxy. I end up feeling uncomfortable and I prefer something that doesn’t coat my skin like that.
I wonder how to actually include thermal spring water into my routine? To complete the skincare steps or to introduce it right after cleansing. If you have any suggestion, please let me know.
Recommended to: All skin types especially to sensitive skin.
Repurchase: Yes for makeup setting spray
- [REVIEW] Okoko Cosmetiques Diamant Bleu
- [REVIEW] Kimtrue Makeup Meltaway Cleansing Balm
- [REVIEW] Strivectin Lactic Acid Nightly Retexturizing Serum
- [REVIEW] Beauty Pie Japanfusion Genius Lift Elixir
- [REVIEW] lilah b Lovingly Lip™ Treatment Oil
- [REVIEW] Malaya Organics Firming Eye Serum
- [REVIEW] Peter Thomas Roth PRO Strength Microdermabrasion Blackhead Eliminator
- [REVIEW] Algenist Algae Niacinamide Moisture Veil
- [REVIEW] LK Skincare Day Cream
- [REVIEW] Etude House Soon Jung Cica Relief Toner Pad
- Blemish Treatment
- Body Balm
- Body Butter
- Body Cream
- Body Spray
- Body Wash
- Eye Balm
- Eye Serum
- Face Balm
- Face Mist
- Face Oil
- Face Spray
- Face Wash
- Hand Lotion
- Powder Spot
- Shower Gel
- Sleeping Care
- Sun Cream
- Underarm Care