[REVIEW] Balance Active Formula Hyaluronic Deep Moisture SerumSerum
Balance Active Formula Hyaluronic Deep Moisture Serum bought from Savers Health & Beauty.
This serum contains hyaluronic acid, which I like as it’s very moisturising. My skin hasn’t been dry whilst using it either. However, I feel like this serum blocks other products as creams I apply afterwards don’t absorb very well so I can’t layer them effectively, which is not ideal. Also, if you don’t wait long enough for the serum to absorb and rub another product in, you can feel it coming off and forming little bits of tacky serum. This also happened when I applied makeup and I had a few little bits of serum around the edges of my face. The crusty look was not ideal! It didn’t cause any irritation, but I did get a few little pimples whilst using it.
Retail price: £2.99 for 30ml in Savers.
The box and bottle are recyclable. The pipette is not.
Balance Active Formula are cruelty free – yay! The product is very reasonably priced. However, for me it didn’t work out, so I wouldn’t buy it again.
What’s the best serum you’ve tried and why?
- [REVIEW] RiRe Fork Eyebrow Tint 01 Grey Brown
- [REVIEW] Dr. Althea Resveratrol 345NA Intensive Repair Cream
- [REVIEW] Overt Skincare The Hydrator
- [REVIEW] Lady A Morning Tincture
- [REVIEW] Decree Light Cleanse
- [REVIEW] Pai The Impossible Glow
- [REVIEW] NINI Organics RAIN Hydrating Essence
- [REVIEW] Dear Klairs Fundamental Watery Oil Drop
- [REVIEW] The Clean Beauty Club Wonder Serum
- [REVIEW] 107 Everyday Plump Hydro Cream
- Blemish Treatment
- Body Balm
- Body Butter
- Body Cream
- Body Spray
- Eye Balm
- Face Balm
- Face Mist
- Face Oil
- Face Spray
- Face Wash
- Hand Lotion
- Powder Spot
- Shower Gel
- Sleeping Care
- Sun Cream
- Underarm Care