[REVIEW] Beautaniq Fill + Tame Nourishing Tinted Brow GelEyebrow
Beautaniq Fill + Tame Nourishing Tinted Brow Gel received as a sample in my BirchBoxUK.
This is my favourite eyebrow gel so far and is why I’ve chosen it as my first faves. It’s great for thicker brows and fills in gaps easily. The brush is bigger than the Benefit Cosmetics one but smaller than a regular mascara brush, so it still allows you to be precise. It’s super easy to apply and correct if you put too much on or it smudges. If you’re a medium-dark brunette, then this shade should be perfect for you!
During a regular day this has never smudged. The only time it’s been an issue is if I’ve been working out and gotten sweaty; however, it only smudges if I physically wipe my eyebrows.
One thing I would recommend is to always use a clean eyebrow brush afterwards to ensure it’s spread out evenly.
Retail price: £8.60 for 4ml in the Birchbox shop.
The cardboard box is recyclable.
Beautaniq Beauty products are all paraben, sulphate and cruelty free, vegan, and are created for sensitive skin – amazing! The gel has also won a Birchbox Beauty Award. Personally, I find this gel super quick and easy to use and it does a great job, so I will and have bought this again.
What do you use for your brows?
- [REVIEW] RiRe Fork Eyebrow Tint 01 Grey Brown
- [REVIEW] Dr. Althea Resveratrol 345NA Intensive Repair Cream
- [REVIEW] Overt Skincare The Hydrator
- [REVIEW] Lady A Morning Tincture
- [REVIEW] Decree Light Cleanse
- [REVIEW] Pai The Impossible Glow
- [REVIEW] NINI Organics RAIN Hydrating Essence
- [REVIEW] Dear Klairs Fundamental Watery Oil Drop
- [REVIEW] The Clean Beauty Club Wonder Serum
- [REVIEW] 107 Everyday Plump Hydro Cream
- Blemish Treatment
- Body Balm
- Body Butter
- Body Cream
- Body Spray
- Eye Balm
- Face Balm
- Face Mist
- Face Oil
- Face Spray
- Face Wash
- Hand Lotion
- Powder Spot
- Shower Gel
- Sleeping Care
- Sun Cream
- Underarm Care