[REVIEW] Beauty Pro Natura Turmeric Infused Sheet MaskMask
Product: Beauty Pro Natura Turmeric Infused Sheet Mask.
Received as a sample in my BirchBoxUK.
I expected this to be yellow or orange, but it was just plain white which was a bit disappointing!
It fit my nose better than other sheet masks, but the upper lip and chin fit weirdly.
It was juicy when I took it out but not dripping with serum. There was lots of serum left over on my face afterwards, but it mostly absorbed.
The mask is meant to make your skin radiant and renew the cells. Not too sure about the cell renewal, but my skin did feel soft and my complexion looked nice after use.
Retail price: £4.99 for one mask from Holland and Barrett.
The pack is, but the mask isn’t.
Beauty Pro are vegan and cruelty free which is great.
It was a nice mask to try, but the results didn’t wow me, so I wouldn’t buy it.
Have you used turmeric in skincare before? What are your thoughts?
- [REVIEW] RiRe Fork Eyebrow Tint 01 Grey Brown
- [REVIEW] Dr. Althea Resveratrol 345NA Intensive Repair Cream
- [REVIEW] Overt Skincare The Hydrator
- [REVIEW] Lady A Morning Tincture
- [REVIEW] Decree Light Cleanse
- [REVIEW] Pai The Impossible Glow
- [REVIEW] NINI Organics RAIN Hydrating Essence
- [REVIEW] Dear Klairs Fundamental Watery Oil Drop
- [REVIEW] The Clean Beauty Club Wonder Serum
- [REVIEW] 107 Everyday Plump Hydro Cream
- Blemish Treatment
- Body Balm
- Body Butter
- Body Cream
- Body Spray
- Eye Balm
- Face Balm
- Face Mist
- Face Oil
- Face Spray
- Face Wash
- Hand Lotion
- Powder Spot
- Shower Gel
- Sleeping Care
- Sun Cream
- Underarm Care