[REVIEW] Beautycounter Counter+ All Bright C SerumSerum
This is my new Counter+ All Bright C Serum from Beautycounter after my Wishtrend one met an early death due to oxidization.
I took an interest in this Beautycounter serum after seeing some literally glowing reviews. After trying it for 2 weeks straight, I have to say I definitely notice a glow, but it’s possibly due to the serum giving a dewy look rather than my skin glowing from within. But hey, any glow is better than no glow.
The main ingredients are 10% of ultra-stable Vitamin C from Japan : 5% Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate (Vitamin C) & 5% Bis-Glyceryl Ascorbate (Vitamin C), specifically selected for their stability and efficacy over time, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract and Myrciaria Dubia (Camu Camu) Fruit Extract. The Turmeric Root Extract gives the serum its bright yellow hue, they don’t use dyes.
The packaging is so beautiful, love the amazing gel like texture and the energizing scent. Have you already tried it?
The serum smells strongly of turmeric, which I don’t mind and the smell fades quickly. The texture is gel like and it absorbs quickly. The finish is slightly sticky.
I love the fancy but practical packaging. I was surprised that the container is glass.
I didn’t discover a miracle Vitamin C serum but it’s pretty good as far as serums go.
- [REVIEW] RiRe Fork Eyebrow Tint 01 Grey Brown
- [REVIEW] Dr. Althea Resveratrol 345NA Intensive Repair Cream
- [REVIEW] Overt Skincare The Hydrator
- [REVIEW] Lady A Morning Tincture
- [REVIEW] Decree Light Cleanse
- [REVIEW] Pai The Impossible Glow
- [REVIEW] NINI Organics RAIN Hydrating Essence
- [REVIEW] Dear Klairs Fundamental Watery Oil Drop
- [REVIEW] The Clean Beauty Club Wonder Serum
- [REVIEW] 107 Everyday Plump Hydro Cream
- Blemish Treatment
- Body Balm
- Body Butter
- Body Cream
- Body Spray
- Eye Balm
- Face Balm
- Face Mist
- Face Oil
- Face Spray
- Face Wash
- Hand Lotion
- Powder Spot
- Shower Gel
- Sleeping Care
- Sun Cream
- Underarm Care