[REVIEW] Benefit Gimme Brow Gel in 02 LightMakeup
Product: Benefit Gimme Brow Gel in 02 Light.
Received as a sample in my Birch Box UK.
I think the design of this is great: the brush is so tiny it really allows you to be precise when doing your brows. However, for me the shade of brown was a little too light (they do have darker shades available), and it didn’t fill in my brows as much as I wanted.
Retail price: £22.50 for 3g in the Birchbox shop.
(If you’ve been a Birchbox member for 6 months you get a 15% discount.)
It’s good if you want a super natural look, but I prefer other brow gels I’ve tried in the past which are less expensive too. Benefit Cosmetics UK also aren’t cruelty free, so I definitely won’t be buying this product.
- [REVIEW] RiRe Fork Eyebrow Tint 01 Grey Brown
- [REVIEW] Dr. Althea Resveratrol 345NA Intensive Repair Cream
- [REVIEW] Overt Skincare The Hydrator
- [REVIEW] Lady A Morning Tincture
- [REVIEW] Decree Light Cleanse
- [REVIEW] Pai The Impossible Glow
- [REVIEW] NINI Organics RAIN Hydrating Essence
- [REVIEW] Dear Klairs Fundamental Watery Oil Drop
- [REVIEW] The Clean Beauty Club Wonder Serum
- [REVIEW] 107 Everyday Plump Hydro Cream
- Blemish Treatment
- Body Balm
- Body Butter
- Body Cream
- Body Spray
- Eye Balm
- Face Balm
- Face Mist
- Face Oil
- Face Spray
- Face Wash
- Hand Lotion
- Powder Spot
- Shower Gel
- Sleeping Care
- Sun Cream
- Underarm Care