[REVIEW] Benton Snail Bee High Content EssenceEssence
I love the texture of Benton Snail Bee High Content Essence. It’s gel type, colourless, and odourless. Didn’t take too much time to get absorb into the skin. It’s pretty lightweight. This essence mainly focuses on hydrating the skin to keep it smooth and healthy. It is formulated with Snail Secretion Filtrate, Bee Venom, sh-ologipeptide-1 and various botanical plant extracts.
I use this essence on and off. I really can’t think of what ingredients trigger the reaction. But I do read bee venom has a complex blends of compound that may cause irritation to sensitive skin. Don’t worry bees are not harmed in the process.
Everytime time I introduced this into the routine, I end up having tiny bumps. Sometimes the bumps feel itchy. I stopped for a while and used it back hoping for better experience. However, I still end up with the same reaction. I only used it less than five time as far as I could remember. I could no longer use it even though Benton is one of my favorite kbeauty brand.
Anyone had the same experience? Or if you know any possible ingredients in the formula that trigger the reaction, please drop by the comment.
- [REVIEW] Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Multi-Recovery Complex
- [REVIEW] One Day’s You Pore Tightening Cream
- [REVIEW] One Day’s You Pore Tightening Ampoule Serum
- [REVIEW] One Day’s You Pore Tightening Toner
- [REVIEW] Organic Touch Lychee Geranium Lip Polish and Balm
- [REVIEW] VT Cosmetics Phyto Eye Cream
- [REVIEW] VT Cosmetics CICA Capsule Mask
- [REVIEW] VT Cosmetics Phyto Serum
- [REVIEW] VT Cosmetics Probiotic Moisturizing Mask
- [REVIEW] VT Cosmetics CICA Mask