[REVIEW] Benton Snail Bee High Content EssenceEssence
I love the texture of Benton Snail Bee High Content Essence. It’s gel type, colourless, and odourless. Didn’t take too much time to get absorb into the skin. It’s pretty lightweight. This essence mainly focuses on hydrating the skin to keep it smooth and healthy. It is formulated with Snail Secretion Filtrate, Bee Venom, sh-ologipeptide-1 and various botanical plant extracts.
I use this essence on and off. I really can’t think of what ingredients trigger the reaction. But I do read bee venom has a complex blends of compound that may cause irritation to sensitive skin. Don’t worry bees are not harmed in the process.
Everytime time I introduced this into the routine, I end up having tiny bumps. Sometimes the bumps feel itchy. I stopped for a while and used it back hoping for better experience. However, I still end up with the same reaction. I only used it less than five time as far as I could remember. I could no longer use it even though Benton is one of my favorite kbeauty brand.
Anyone had the same experience? Or if you know any possible ingredients in the formula that trigger the reaction, please drop by the comment.
- [REVIEW] RiRe Fork Eyebrow Tint 01 Grey Brown
- [REVIEW] Dr. Althea Resveratrol 345NA Intensive Repair Cream
- [REVIEW] Overt Skincare The Hydrator
- [REVIEW] Lady A Morning Tincture
- [REVIEW] Decree Light Cleanse
- [REVIEW] Pai The Impossible Glow
- [REVIEW] NINI Organics RAIN Hydrating Essence
- [REVIEW] Dear Klairs Fundamental Watery Oil Drop
- [REVIEW] The Clean Beauty Club Wonder Serum
- [REVIEW] 107 Everyday Plump Hydro Cream
- Blemish Treatment
- Body Balm
- Body Butter
- Body Cream
- Body Spray
- Eye Balm
- Face Balm
- Face Mist
- Face Oil
- Face Spray
- Face Wash
- Hand Lotion
- Powder Spot
- Shower Gel
- Sleeping Care
- Sun Cream
- Underarm Care