[REVIEW] BOD Glitter Body Scrub – Pink Salt and CoconutScrub
I think the aesthetic of BOD Glitter Body Scrub – Pink Salt and Coconutt is the best thing about it. I LOVE the glitter and that it’s pink (sooo easy to please). However, I didn’t find it that effective as an exfoliator and prefer a rougher one to this. It also didn’t smell as nice as I thought it would (and I love coconut scented products), so this was disappointing.
Reatil price: £12.95 for 200ml from beautybaycom.
BOD are cruelty free (woop!), and the product looks great, but it just doesn’t live up to my expectations. It’s had mixed reviews online too, so it’s not just me that’s found it underwhelming. I personally wouldn’t buy this.
Do you prefer gentle or harsh exfoliators?
- [REVIEW] RiRe Fork Eyebrow Tint 01 Grey Brown
- [REVIEW] Dr. Althea Resveratrol 345NA Intensive Repair Cream
- [REVIEW] Overt Skincare The Hydrator
- [REVIEW] Lady A Morning Tincture
- [REVIEW] Decree Light Cleanse
- [REVIEW] Pai The Impossible Glow
- [REVIEW] NINI Organics RAIN Hydrating Essence
- [REVIEW] Dear Klairs Fundamental Watery Oil Drop
- [REVIEW] The Clean Beauty Club Wonder Serum
- [REVIEW] 107 Everyday Plump Hydro Cream
- Blemish Treatment
- Body Balm
- Body Butter
- Body Cream
- Body Spray
- Eye Balm
- Face Balm
- Face Mist
- Face Oil
- Face Spray
- Face Wash
- Hand Lotion
- Powder Spot
- Shower Gel
- Sleeping Care
- Sun Cream
- Underarm Care