[REVIEW] Brave.New.Hair Reboot Hair MaskHaircare
This Brave.New.Hair Reboot Hair Mask smells really good! It has a lovely texture too and just the right thickness. You only leave it in for 5 minutes before rinsing it out, so it’s a good option if you don’t have a lot of time. After rinsing, I could tell my hair was a lot silkier, but I don’t think the effects are as long lasting as some other masks I’ve used.
Retail Price: £11.50 for 250ml in the Birchbox shop.
(If you’ve been a Birchbox member for 6 months you get a 15% discount.)
The packaging is made from 3 different types of plastic (I’m assuming the pot, lid and the roof of the lid), but only 1 of the plastics is recyclable. However, it doesn’t make it clear which one can be recycled on the packaging. Based on how it feels, I think it’s the pot but.
I think Brave.New.Hair are cruelty free. Their packaging is also made of recycled plastic which is great and they’re vegan! I would buy this again as it’s a good quick option, good value and my hair did feel nice after using it.
How often do you use hair masks? I try and do them twice a week.
- [REVIEW] Okoko Cosmetiques Diamant Bleu
- [REVIEW] Kimtrue Makeup Meltaway Cleansing Balm
- [REVIEW] Strivectin Lactic Acid Nightly Retexturizing Serum
- [REVIEW] Beauty Pie Japanfusion Genius Lift Elixir
- [REVIEW] lilah b Lovingly Lip™ Treatment Oil
- [REVIEW] Malaya Organics Firming Eye Serum
- [REVIEW] Peter Thomas Roth PRO Strength Microdermabrasion Blackhead Eliminator
- [REVIEW] Algenist Algae Niacinamide Moisture Veil
- [REVIEW] LK Skincare Day Cream
- [REVIEW] Etude House Soon Jung Cica Relief Toner Pad
- Blemish Treatment
- Body Balm
- Body Butter
- Body Cream
- Body Spray
- Body Wash
- Eye Balm
- Eye Serum
- Face Balm
- Face Mist
- Face Oil
- Face Spray
- Face Wash
- Hand Lotion
- Powder Spot
- Shower Gel
- Sleeping Care
- Sun Cream
- Underarm Care