[REVIEW] Burt’s Bees Soap Bark & Chamomile Deep Cleansing CreamCream
Burt’s Bees Soap Bark & Chamomile Deep Cleansing Cream bought from Amazon.
My face always feels very refreshed and tingly (in a good way) after using this. The consistency of the cream is thick (it comes out like toothpaste), it has a nice scent and doesn’t irritate my skin.
It doesn’t remove all my make up but does pretty well. What I find annoying is that it can’t be used to remove eye make up, so you can’t do everything in one go. Also, every time I use this I will somehow get it in my eyes and it stings soooo much.
Retail price: £9.99 from Amazon.
This was a nice cleanser and it’s had very positive reviews online. It lasts well and feels really refreshing, which is nice. However, it’s unclear whether Burt’s Bees are 100% cruelty free now. They used to be but have started selling their products in China where animal testing is required by law. They say they’ve bypassed this but are being vague about the details, which seems a bit suspect. Therefore, I personally won’t be buying again.
- [REVIEW] RiRe Fork Eyebrow Tint 01 Grey Brown
- [REVIEW] Dr. Althea Resveratrol 345NA Intensive Repair Cream
- [REVIEW] Overt Skincare The Hydrator
- [REVIEW] Lady A Morning Tincture
- [REVIEW] Decree Light Cleanse
- [REVIEW] Pai The Impossible Glow
- [REVIEW] NINI Organics RAIN Hydrating Essence
- [REVIEW] Dear Klairs Fundamental Watery Oil Drop
- [REVIEW] The Clean Beauty Club Wonder Serum
- [REVIEW] 107 Everyday Plump Hydro Cream
- Blemish Treatment
- Body Balm
- Body Butter
- Body Cream
- Body Spray
- Eye Balm
- Face Balm
- Face Mist
- Face Oil
- Face Spray
- Face Wash
- Hand Lotion
- Powder Spot
- Shower Gel
- Sleeping Care
- Sun Cream
- Underarm Care