By Wishtrend Hydra Enriched Ampoule is on pre-launch! A couple of skin care enthusiasts like myself got to try it before officially launching on Wishtrend on May 24! All thanks to Wishtrend!
About The Product:
It is a water-based ampoule that contains polysaccharides derived from aloe. Polysaccharides, studies have found, can be a great water-binding agent and potentially has antioxidant properties.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Polysaccharides, Malachite Extract, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein. Trivia: Malachite is a naturally ocurring mineral. It is used in skin care for its antioxidant properties. It is blue green in color.
What I liked:
1. It is what it claims – it’s definitely hydrating.
2. The texture is viscous, but is not sticky, tacky, and it doesn’t pill even when I put moisturizer and sunscreen after.
3. I find it soothing – I had a red and dry patch and it felt soothed and relieved, it didn’t sting at all.
4. Though there’s a mild scent, it’s barely noticeable.
5. It looks blue from the outside but is clear on application.
What I didn’t like:
1. Nothing really, this seems like a product that is very compatible and beneficial for my skin (dry,dehydrated,sensitive,eczema).
2. It’s a regular hydrating product that isn’t particularly a superstar, however I like the added soothing benefits.
This is a light ampoule that is watery, dries easily with no hint of greasiness whatsoever. It is very refreshing and I think it is suitable for all skin types but more so for oily skin. It is yet to wow me but I think it’s good that this ampoule can be layered depending on the level of hydration your skin needs. Like the name would suggest, it’s a hydrating ampoule so I’m not really expecting brightening nor acne-fighting benefits from it.