[REVIEW] By Wishtrend Polyphenols in Propolis 15% AmpouleSerum
By Wishtrend Polyphenols in Propolis 15% Ampoule is a product that has helped me get rid of maskne (acne caused by wearing a mask) and restored my skin to my usual normal complexion. Let’s find out more about this amazing product:
What is it? It’s a powerful anti-inflammatory ampoule full of antioxidants which contains Cordata extract 59%( natural antibiotic used in East Asia as a topical treatment against acne), Propolis 15% ( promotes wound healing), Sodium Hyaluronate, Ocimum Sanctum Leaf extract (Antimicrobal + anti-inflammatory),Witch Hazel, Punica Gratanum Fruit Extract ( promotes collagen formation), Turmeric root extract, Zinc Pca, and many more! Helps sooth acne and promotes healing while offering powerful hydrating benefits.
My Review: have you ever had a product you knew you would love even before trying it? This is exactly how I felt about this propolis serum and it has not let me down! Prior to using it, I had a few acne spots around my chin (hello maskne) that I was desperate to get rid of so I started using this ampoule right away every night after using essence. My skin drank it all up and absorbed the product completely without any tacky feeling! The best thing about this it has helped get rid of my acne faster and promoted healing and fading the post acne marks! I can say that just after a week my complexion has been restored to my normal self and I only have one stubborn post acne mark to fade( I’m working on it!) Overall, my skin loves this ampoule and anything with propolis in general so this would be something I’d be restocking forever! Highly recommend trying this.
- [REVIEW] Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Multi-Recovery Complex
- [REVIEW] One Day’s You Pore Tightening Cream
- [REVIEW] One Day’s You Pore Tightening Ampoule Serum
- [REVIEW] One Day’s You Pore Tightening Toner
- [REVIEW] Organic Touch Lychee Geranium Lip Polish and Balm
- [REVIEW] VT Cosmetics Phyto Eye Cream
- [REVIEW] VT Cosmetics CICA Capsule Mask
- [REVIEW] VT Cosmetics Phyto Serum
- [REVIEW] VT Cosmetics Probiotic Moisturizing Mask
- [REVIEW] VT Cosmetics CICA Mask