[REVIEW] By Wishtrend Quad Active Boosting EssenceEssence
It’s been a month since I’ve purchased By Wishtrend Quad Active Boosting Essence and started using it. I’m ready to share my thoughts.
What is it for?
– considered as a serum booster
– With Morus Alba Bark Extract, Nelumbo Nucifera Leaf Extract, Schisandra Chinensis Fruit Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Centaurea Cyanus Flower Water, Propolis and Black Tea and Honey
– anti-inflammatory, anti-pollution, and anti-bacterial effects
– helps to maintain your skin healthy and lively and keeps it moisturized
How to use?
It is recommended to use between your toner and serum step, but I sometimes use it as a first step after washing my face and it works great!
Texture and Scent:
Super lightweight, unscented, non sticky, gives my skin enough hydration (can replace both toner+essence). Leaves my skin soothed, calmed and glowy ✨ I love tu use it both AM and PM routine. It is super gentle and it is great for oily/acne prone skin!
I’m in love with this essence! I love everything about it: its texture, it’s effectiveness on my sensitive skin, that it instantly gives you that extra glow effect and my skin feels waked up! I found it really hydrating and soothing, without any extra greasy effect. Using it with I’m From Toner is a perfect couple! I also enjoy layering it in my PM routine (it protects greatly my skin before application of Tretinoin) and my skin just drinks it up.
I can recommend it for any skin type, but especially for sensitive/acne prone and oily/combo skin. Love it and I already know that it will be a 100% repurchase for me!
- The Skin House Marine Active Serum Review
- [REVIEW] Balance Active Formula Hyaluronic Deep…
- [REVIEW] By Wishtrend Polyphenols in Propolis 15% Ampoule
- [REVIEW] By Wishtrend Pure Vitamin C 21.5% Advanced Serum
- [REVIEW] By Wishtrend Mandelic Acid 5% Skin Prep Water
- [REVIEW] Klairs Soft Airy UV Essence SPF 50 PA++++
- [REVIEW] RiRe Fork Eyebrow Tint 01 Grey Brown
- [REVIEW] Dr. Althea Resveratrol 345NA Intensive Repair Cream
- [REVIEW] Overt Skincare The Hydrator
- [REVIEW] Lady A Morning Tincture
- [REVIEW] Decree Light Cleanse
- [REVIEW] Pai The Impossible Glow
- [REVIEW] NINI Organics RAIN Hydrating Essence
- [REVIEW] Dear Klairs Fundamental Watery Oil Drop
- [REVIEW] The Clean Beauty Club Wonder Serum
- [REVIEW] 107 Everyday Plump Hydro Cream
- Blemish Treatment
- Body Balm
- Body Butter
- Body Cream
- Body Spray
- Eye Balm
- Face Balm
- Face Mist
- Face Oil
- Face Spray
- Face Wash
- Hand Lotion
- Powder Spot
- Shower Gel
- Sleeping Care
- Sun Cream
- Underarm Care