[REVIEW] Cacao & Chamomile Clearing Clay MaskMask
The Herbal Dynamics Beauty Cacao & Chamomile Clearing Clay Mask is packed with antioxidants and skin-clearing botanicals. Cacao provides rich antioxidants that target signs of aging and inflammation while chamomile soothes. The gentle clays deep clean pores as botanical extracts and sulfur calm breakouts and blackheads.
*Lavender & Ginseng- provide soothing
*Salicylic Acid- works to decongest pores
*Sea Kelp- brightens and aid’s skin’s barrier
I can attest to the fact that this is a fast-acting mask. The day I first used it I had gotten those pesky breakouts under the skin that hurt and on a sensitive area too. I used this mask that night and the next morning there was no pain, my breakouts were less inflamed and almost gone! The texture of this mask is somewhat creamy but once you apply it on the face it starts drying up quickly. It is suggested to leave it on for up to 15 minutes and only use twice weekly or as needed. The tightening might be a little uncomfortable, but I didn’t mind it. I also started to feel a little tingling but had zero redness or irritation. (I do not have sensitive skin) If you do have sensitive skin it is recommended that you spot treat or do a patch test first. Like I mentioned the scent is chocolate and is more present when you apply it on the face. My daughter described it as Tootsie Rolls.
Thank you to Herbal Dynamics Beauty for sending this my way! I love discovering new products that really do something for my skin!
- [REVIEW] By Wishtrend Mandelic Acid 5% Skin Prep Water
- [REVIEW] Isntree Real Mugwort Clay Mask
- [REVIEW] Cerave Moisturising Lotion
- [REVIEW] Purito Centella Green Level Unscented Sun SPF 50+ PA++++
- [REVIEW] Clinique Take The Day Off Cleansing Balm
- [REVIEW] Krave Beauty Matcha Hemp Hydrating Cleanser
- [REVIEW] Sioris You Look So Young Night Cream
- [REVIEW] The Skin House Dr. Clear Magic Powder Spot
- [REVIEW] Embody Naturals YEMAYA Kaolin and Sea Salt Moisture Mask
- [REVIEW] The Mango Girl Mango Butter