[REVIEW] Cath Kidston Meadow Posy Moisturising Hand CreamHand Lotion
Cath Kidston Meadow Posy Hand Cream received as a sample in my BirchBoxUK.
The bottle design is really pretty, and the lotion absorbs quickly and isn’t greasy.
However, I found the scent (which was floral) to be quite overpowering as it smelt highly fragranced to me; this caused irritation at times as I have sensitive skin. I also found this cream to be moisturising but not a fixer.
Retail price: £2 for 30ml in the Birchbox shop (on sale. Normally £2.50).
(If you’ve been a Birchbox member for 6 months you get a 15% discount.)
This hand cream has had consistently amazing reviews on the Birchbox website. Cath Kidston are also cruelty free (woop!), and their products are paraben and sulphate free. They also only use animal products in their own products when the animals have not been harmed in order to get them. All of this is amazing, yet for me the hand cream just didn’t work – mainly because it caused irritation. However, if you don’t have sensitive skin and like floral scents, I would recommend giving it a go as the company has good ethics and it is good value too.
Have you tried Cath Kidston before? I love their prints!
- [REVIEW] RiRe Fork Eyebrow Tint 01 Grey Brown
- [REVIEW] Dr. Althea Resveratrol 345NA Intensive Repair Cream
- [REVIEW] Overt Skincare The Hydrator
- [REVIEW] Lady A Morning Tincture
- [REVIEW] Decree Light Cleanse
- [REVIEW] Pai The Impossible Glow
- [REVIEW] NINI Organics RAIN Hydrating Essence
- [REVIEW] Dear Klairs Fundamental Watery Oil Drop
- [REVIEW] The Clean Beauty Club Wonder Serum
- [REVIEW] 107 Everyday Plump Hydro Cream
- Blemish Treatment
- Body Balm
- Body Butter
- Body Cream
- Body Spray
- Eye Balm
- Face Balm
- Face Mist
- Face Oil
- Face Spray
- Face Wash
- Hand Lotion
- Powder Spot
- Shower Gel
- Sleeping Care
- Sun Cream
- Underarm Care