[REVIEW] Caudalíe Vinopure Blemish Control Infusion SerumSerum
Oh. My. God. Caudalíe Vinopure Blemish Control Infusion Serum smells AMAZING!!! It’s meant for combination to oily skin, so it was perfect for me. Spot wise, I didn’t have any breakouts whilst using it, and it kept any small red ones from developing into bigger or white ones, but it didn’t get rid of them entirely.
The serum itself is lovely and smooth. It absorbs easily, and this tiny sample lasted me for so long! It’s definitely a Mary Poppins product.
Retail price : £29 for 30ml from Caudalíe.
Recyclability : 5/5
You can take your empty products to a Caudalíe shop to be recycled. They are also the largest “1% for the Planet” contributors of the global cosmetic industry which is amazing!
I really liked this serum, and considering how long the 10ml sample lasted me, I think the price is fair. I also love how committed they are to looking after the environment.
However, Caudalie are not cruelty free so I won’t be buying this.
Have you tried their Vinopure range before?
- [REVIEW] Okoko Cosmetiques Diamant Bleu
- [REVIEW] Kimtrue Makeup Meltaway Cleansing Balm
- [REVIEW] Strivectin Lactic Acid Nightly Retexturizing Serum
- [REVIEW] Beauty Pie Japanfusion Genius Lift Elixir
- [REVIEW] lilah b Lovingly Lip™ Treatment Oil
- [REVIEW] Malaya Organics Firming Eye Serum
- [REVIEW] Peter Thomas Roth PRO Strength Microdermabrasion Blackhead Eliminator
- [REVIEW] Algenist Algae Niacinamide Moisture Veil
- [REVIEW] LK Skincare Day Cream
- [REVIEW] Etude House Soon Jung Cica Relief Toner Pad
- Blemish Treatment
- Body Balm
- Body Butter
- Body Cream
- Body Spray
- Body Wash
- Eye Balm
- Eye Serum
- Face Balm
- Face Mist
- Face Oil
- Face Spray
- Face Wash
- Hand Lotion
- Powder Spot
- Shower Gel
- Sleeping Care
- Sun Cream
- Underarm Care