[REVIEW] Caudalie Vinopure Purifying Gel CleanserCleanser
Opened a new cleanser because I didn’t want to lug around my full sizes and I had this hope that maybe this can help with some bumps and breakouts I’ve been having on my chin. Introducing the Caudalie Vinopure Purifying Gel Cleanser.
TEXTURE: Super runny gel, it’ll slide off your hand if you aren’t careful. It has a mild lather but its enough that you still get a foam.
SCENT: This smells like margarita mix or lime cordial syrup. Really evokes the memory of tequila but with none of those boozy scent.
APPLICATION: Squeeze a blob on wet hands and lather then apply to a damp face. If I add water to my hands after I find it just slides off and doesn’t foam up as well.
FREQUENCY: I’ve been using this in the AM (with sunscreen!)
PAO: 9 months
PACKAGING: This is a mini but it is just a plastic squeeze tube with a appropriately small opening given how viscous this is.
KEY INGREDIENTS: If you have any love of the Caudalie grape water mist this cleanser boasts that as their second ingredient. Otherwise it does have salicylic acid (hence my sunscreen call out) and a couple essential oils (lavender, peppermint and rosemary) in case that is a concern for you.
SUMMARY: I honestly have no clue of the BHA in a wash off product is effective but I do enjoy this as an AM cleanser since I don’t need an aggressive lather and the smell is citrusy and zingy so its more of a wake me up step. I’ll need more time to determine if the salicylic acid is doing its job.
Have you tried a BHA Cleanser before? Do you find a chemical exfoliant in a cleanser effective?
- [REVIEW] Laneige Cica Sleeping Mask
- [REVIEW] Liyu Skin Harenna Honey Mask
- [REVIEW] Caudalie Vinopure Purifying Gel Cleanser
- [REVIEW] Soroci Organic Rice Mild Lotion
- [REVIEW] Consonant DHE Mask
- [REVIEW] Naruko Ampm 1000-Molecule Hyaluronic Acid Essence
- [REVIEW] Naruko Fruit Enzyme Exfoliating Skin Smoothie
- [REVIEW] COSRX Ultimate Nourishing Rice Overnight Spa Mask
- [REVIEW] Paula’s Choice Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid Exfoliant
- [REVIEW] Dear Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop