[REVIEW] Caudalie Vinopure Purifying Gel CleanserCleanser
Opened a new cleanser because I didn’t want to lug around my full sizes and I had this hope that maybe this can help with some bumps and breakouts I’ve been having on my chin. Introducing the Caudalie Vinopure Purifying Gel Cleanser.
TEXTURE: Super runny gel, it’ll slide off your hand if you aren’t careful. It has a mild lather but its enough that you still get a foam.
SCENT: This smells like margarita mix or lime cordial syrup. Really evokes the memory of tequila but with none of those boozy scent.
APPLICATION: Squeeze a blob on wet hands and lather then apply to a damp face. If I add water to my hands after I find it just slides off and doesn’t foam up as well.
FREQUENCY: I’ve been using this in the AM (with sunscreen!)
PAO: 9 months
PACKAGING: This is a mini but it is just a plastic squeeze tube with a appropriately small opening given how viscous this is.
KEY INGREDIENTS: If you have any love of the Caudalie grape water mist this cleanser boasts that as their second ingredient. Otherwise it does have salicylic acid (hence my sunscreen call out) and a couple essential oils (lavender, peppermint and rosemary) in case that is a concern for you.
SUMMARY: I honestly have no clue of the BHA in a wash off product is effective but I do enjoy this as an AM cleanser since I don’t need an aggressive lather and the smell is citrusy and zingy so its more of a wake me up step. I’ll need more time to determine if the salicylic acid is doing its job.
Have you tried a BHA Cleanser before? Do you find a chemical exfoliant in a cleanser effective?
- [REVIEW] Caudalíe Vinopure Blemish Control Infusion Serum
- Review One-Day's You Pore Tightening Foaming Cleanser
- [REVIEW] Disciple Skincare Night Shift Cleanser
- [REVIEW] the SKIN HOUSE Vital pH Balance Gel Cleanser
- [REVIEW] Krave Beauty Matcha Hemp Hydrating Cleanser
- [REVIEW] The Inkey List Fulvic Acid Brightening Cleanser
- [REVIEW] RiRe Fork Eyebrow Tint 01 Grey Brown
- [REVIEW] Dr. Althea Resveratrol 345NA Intensive Repair Cream
- [REVIEW] Overt Skincare The Hydrator
- [REVIEW] Lady A Morning Tincture
- [REVIEW] Decree Light Cleanse
- [REVIEW] Pai The Impossible Glow
- [REVIEW] NINI Organics RAIN Hydrating Essence
- [REVIEW] Dear Klairs Fundamental Watery Oil Drop
- [REVIEW] The Clean Beauty Club Wonder Serum
- [REVIEW] 107 Everyday Plump Hydro Cream
- Blemish Treatment
- Body Balm
- Body Butter
- Body Cream
- Body Spray
- Eye Balm
- Face Balm
- Face Mist
- Face Oil
- Face Spray
- Face Wash
- Hand Lotion
- Powder Spot
- Shower Gel
- Sleeping Care
- Sun Cream
- Underarm Care