[REVIEW] Celimax Ji Woo Gae Heartleaf BHA Peeling PadPeeling
I opened Celimax Ji Woo Gae Heartleaf BHA Peeling Pad after I finished Acwell exfoliating pad. I love exfoliating pad as it’s convenient for a lazy me. The pad is soaked perfectly in the exfoliating solution. Not overly drenched and not dry easily. The concept is similar as if I use exfoliating toner with a cotton pad. Somehow, their cotton pad is much better for exfoliation purposes as it’s double-sided.
The soft side is used across the clean surface while the gauze side is used over areas that holds blackheads or clogged pores. I started with small areas like nose, forehead, and chin. With one use, I noticed my nose appeared smooth and soft to touch. It lifted up those dead skin cells and unclog the pores. I couldn’t run the test for blackhead as I didn’t have one.
I feel it’s gentle enough as it didn’t irritate or dry out my skin like other BHA products did to my skin. The hyaluronic acid and heartleaf extract makes the exfoliating process feels hydrating and soothing. I leveled up the exfoliation game to both of my cheeks. I didn’t experience purging while testing and maybe because the percentage of BHA is only 0.5% which is very mild to trigger the effect.
Sometimes, I also use the remnant to exfoliate my body. Satisfying to see when the pads suddenly turn to disgusting greyish colour. This product contains 60 pads and if I use 3x a week, it gonna last for 5 months. The PAO for this product is 12M. I think it’s a good bargain. In conclusion, I love this product by how the gentle it is. Although the process involved physical and chemical exfoliation, I’m glad it didn’t trigger any sensitivity to my skin.
Recommended to: beginner to BHA / sensitive skin / who prefers mild exfoliation.
- [REVIEW] Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Multi-Recovery Complex
- [REVIEW] One Day’s You Pore Tightening Cream
- [REVIEW] One Day’s You Pore Tightening Ampoule Serum
- [REVIEW] One Day’s You Pore Tightening Toner
- [REVIEW] Organic Touch Lychee Geranium Lip Polish and Balm
- [REVIEW] VT Cosmetics Phyto Eye Cream
- [REVIEW] VT Cosmetics CICA Capsule Mask
- [REVIEW] VT Cosmetics Phyto Serum
- [REVIEW] VT Cosmetics Probiotic Moisturizing Mask
- [REVIEW] VT Cosmetics CICA Mask