[REVIEW] Champneys Citrus Blush Enlivening Body ButterBody Butter
Champneys Citrus Blush Enlivening Body Butter received as a present.
The texture of this is amazing! It is so thick, creamy and luxurious that I absolutely lathered it on! It absorbs fairly quickly and isn’t greasy. It smells nice and citrusy, but it’s not too overpowering and didn’t cause any irritation. The only negative is that I don’t think it’s as moisturising as some other lotions I’ve used as certain areas felt a little dry later in the day so I’d say it’s ideal for normal skin, not dry.
Retail price: I can’t find the body butter at the moment but the body lotion version £8 for 350ml at BootsUK, although it’s currently on sale for £5.33!
(If you’re a student and have a Boots Advantage card, you can get 10% discount.)
Recyclability: 5/5 (I think!)
I loved how luxurious this cream felt and Champneys are also cruelty free, so I would buy this again.
What’s your favourite body butter and why?
- [REVIEW] RiRe Fork Eyebrow Tint 01 Grey Brown
- [REVIEW] Dr. Althea Resveratrol 345NA Intensive Repair Cream
- [REVIEW] Overt Skincare The Hydrator
- [REVIEW] Lady A Morning Tincture
- [REVIEW] Decree Light Cleanse
- [REVIEW] Pai The Impossible Glow
- [REVIEW] NINI Organics RAIN Hydrating Essence
- [REVIEW] Dear Klairs Fundamental Watery Oil Drop
- [REVIEW] The Clean Beauty Club Wonder Serum
- [REVIEW] 107 Everyday Plump Hydro Cream
- Blemish Treatment
- Body Balm
- Body Butter
- Body Cream
- Body Spray
- Eye Balm
- Face Balm
- Face Mist
- Face Oil
- Face Spray
- Face Wash
- Hand Lotion
- Powder Spot
- Shower Gel
- Sleeping Care
- Sun Cream
- Underarm Care