[REVIEW] Consonant DHE MaskMask
I finally cracked open my Consonant DHE Mask to be my next clay mask of choice. What does DHE mean you might ask? It stands for detoxify, hydrate, exfoliate and like who doesn’t want that?
TEXTURE: This is the creamiest clay mask! Its not super thick and it feels soft and creamy like there is a little bit of slip but also so airy.
SCENT: It’s very earthy and almost a little minty essentially what you think a clay mask would smell if there was a mint plant growing out of the ground.
APPLICATION: squeeze out a dollop and apply a thin layer across your face (or targeted zones) and wait 30 minutes.
FREQUENCY: I pretend I’ll use this weekly but I’ll really use it when my skin feels congested.
PAO: 12 months
PACKAGING: Plastic tube with a screw top lid.
KEY INGREDIENTS: This has so MANY face oils which explains that spreadability – olive, grapeseed, coconut, argan, eucalyptus, tea tree, pumpkin, hemp, primrose, vitamin e, sea buckthorn and tamanu. On top of that it uses kaolin clay and manicouagan clay which is extracted from a 215 yr old asteroid crash site in Quebec. Warning for sensitive skin folk there are EOs in it including orange, lemon and peppermint.
SUMMARY: I’ll definitely need more time to figure out of I’d rebuy this but I’m enjoying the mask right now. The application of it just feels amazing when you’re putting it on but I need more congested days to determine if it’s better or worse than other products.
What clay mask do you use? Would you want asteroid clay on your face?
- [REVIEW] Laneige Cica Sleeping Mask
- [REVIEW] Liyu Skin Harenna Honey Mask
- [REVIEW] Caudalie Vinopure Purifying Gel Cleanser
- [REVIEW] Soroci Organic Rice Mild Lotion
- [REVIEW] Consonant DHE Mask
- [REVIEW] Naruko Ampm 1000-Molecule Hyaluronic Acid Essence
- [REVIEW] Naruko Fruit Enzyme Exfoliating Skin Smoothie
- [REVIEW] COSRX Ultimate Nourishing Rice Overnight Spa Mask
- [REVIEW] Paula’s Choice Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid Exfoliant
- [REVIEW] Dear Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop