[REVIEW] Consonant Natural Foaming Face WashFace Wash
I already showed off the Consonant Natural Foaming Face Wash in my empties but I realized I hadn’t provided an indepth summary and it does deserve it!
TEXTURE: A high rising foam with cluster of bubbles.
SCENT: What you’d imagine unscented soap to smell like.
APPLICATION: Couple pumps in my palm and gently massage on a damp face.
FREQUENCY: Daily in the AM.
PAO: 12 months
PACKAGING: A plastic cannister that holds a liquid and then the pump I’m guessing turns it into a foam. Reminds me a little of the foam dispensers in a kitchen.
SUMMARY: A really simple, gentle foaming cleanser that has none of the stripping drying you’d get from a conventional foaming cleanser (I think this due to the method which the foam is created but really who knows). This is fantastic if you want a cleanser with no fragrance but I didn’t love the natural scent and while its not a deal breaker I want a more complete sensorial experience. I don’t think I’d repurchase just because there are so many other products I want to try but I will say this is probably the most unique packaging and dispenser that I’ve seen.
What’s the most unique packaging you’ve seen or used?
- [REVIEW] Okoko Cosmetiques Diamant Bleu
- [REVIEW] Kimtrue Makeup Meltaway Cleansing Balm
- [REVIEW] Strivectin Lactic Acid Nightly Retexturizing Serum
- [REVIEW] Beauty Pie Japanfusion Genius Lift Elixir
- [REVIEW] lilah b Lovingly Lip™ Treatment Oil
- [REVIEW] Malaya Organics Firming Eye Serum
- [REVIEW] Peter Thomas Roth PRO Strength Microdermabrasion Blackhead Eliminator
- [REVIEW] Algenist Algae Niacinamide Moisture Veil
- [REVIEW] LK Skincare Day Cream
- [REVIEW] Etude House Soon Jung Cica Relief Toner Pad
- Blemish Treatment
- Body Balm
- Body Butter
- Body Cream
- Body Spray
- Body Wash
- Eye Balm
- Eye Serum
- Face Balm
- Face Mist
- Face Oil
- Face Spray
- Face Wash
- Hand Lotion
- Powder Spot
- Shower Gel
- Sleeping Care
- Sun Cream
- Underarm Care