[REVIEW] Consonant Natural Foaming Face WashFace Wash
I already showed off the Consonant Natural Foaming Face Wash in my empties but I realized I hadn’t provided an indepth summary and it does deserve it!
TEXTURE: A high rising foam with cluster of bubbles.
SCENT: What you’d imagine unscented soap to smell like.
APPLICATION: Couple pumps in my palm and gently massage on a damp face.
FREQUENCY: Daily in the AM.
PAO: 12 months
PACKAGING: A plastic cannister that holds a liquid and then the pump I’m guessing turns it into a foam. Reminds me a little of the foam dispensers in a kitchen.
SUMMARY: A really simple, gentle foaming cleanser that has none of the stripping drying you’d get from a conventional foaming cleanser (I think this due to the method which the foam is created but really who knows). This is fantastic if you want a cleanser with no fragrance but I didn’t love the natural scent and while its not a deal breaker I want a more complete sensorial experience. I don’t think I’d repurchase just because there are so many other products I want to try but I will say this is probably the most unique packaging and dispenser that I’ve seen.
What’s the most unique packaging you’ve seen or used?
- [REVIEW] Ksoni Jivati [Rejuvenate] Balancing Shampoo
- [REVIEW] Bath House Kombu Seaweed Balancing Facial Toner
- [REVIEW] ROSEN Skincare Earth Mask
- [REVIEW] Balance Active Formula Hyaluronic Deep Moisture Serum
- [REVIEW] Champneys Citrus Blush Enlivening Body Butter
- [REVIEW] Beautaniq Fill + Tame Nourishing Tinted Brow Gel
- [REVIEW] Skin Sapiens Facial Cleansing Gel
- [REVIEW] Peace & Pure Timeless Elixir Facial Serum
- [REVIEW] Sweet Chef Ginger Kombucha + Vitamin D Chill Mist
- [REVIEW] Sunday Riley Pink Drink Firming Resurfacing Essence
- Blemish Treatment
- Body Balm
- Body Butter
- Body Spray
- Eye Balm
- Face Mist
- Face Oil
- Face Spray
- Face Wash
- Hand Lotion
- Powder Spot
- Shower Gel
- Sleeping Care
- Sun Cream
- Underarm Care