[REVIEW] Consonant Ultra Moisturizing Organic Face Cream for Dry SkinCream
This is the Consonant Skincare Ultra Moisturizing Organic Face Cream for Dry Skin which has since been rebranded to the Ultra Moisturizing Face Cream.
TEXTURE: This baby is SUPER thick – its got a bit of weight to it and when spreading I did have to use a bit more product then I normally would. Not remotely greasy or oily but it does have a bit of weight to it and has a matte finish.
SCENT: Fully fragrance free so it actually smells a little clinical to me.
APPLICATION: I had to use 2 full pumps for enough product to be spread across my face. Add a pump if you want neck/decolletage.
FREQUENCY: AM and PM but randomly as I was trying out some other moisturizers as well.
PAO: 12 months
PACKAGING: An opaque plastic airless pump – if you hold it up to the light you can’t see through it and it has a bit of weight.
KEY INGREDIENTS: This uses the same primary hydrator as the HydrExtreme – Cassia Angustifolia Seed Polysaccharide so you get that benefit without the price tag. Otherwise this has a lot of different oils like flaxseed, primrose, grapeseed, olive, argan, avocado, wheat germ, jojoba, tamanu and tea tree. There are a couple extracts (which I could not smell) like chamomile, cucumber and rosemary. Otherwise there is glycerin, shea butter and aloe as more conventional ingredients that we see.
SUMMARY: I think if you have dry skin this would be phenomenal but for me it was a little bit heavy and more than I needed even in the winter. Also I in general prefer something that spreads a little easier and has a bit more of a pleasant scent. I’d want to try the Balancing Face Cream although I suspect I’d still come out wanting some fragrance in it.
Have you had any products that were a bit too fragranced or not fragranced enough?
- [REVIEW] Consonant Natural Foaming Face Wash
- [REVIEW] Sakrid Superfood Frenzy Organic Face Wash
- [REVIEW] Poppy Skincare Super Nourishing Organic Face Oil
- [REVIEW] Versed Dew Point Moisturizing Gel-Cream
- [REVIEW] October Moment Brightening Moisturizing Cream
- [REVIEW] Face Scrubs UK Ultimate Brightness Solution…
- [REVIEW] RiRe Fork Eyebrow Tint 01 Grey Brown
- [REVIEW] Dr. Althea Resveratrol 345NA Intensive Repair Cream
- [REVIEW] Overt Skincare The Hydrator
- [REVIEW] Lady A Morning Tincture
- [REVIEW] Decree Light Cleanse
- [REVIEW] Pai The Impossible Glow
- [REVIEW] NINI Organics RAIN Hydrating Essence
- [REVIEW] Dear Klairs Fundamental Watery Oil Drop
- [REVIEW] The Clean Beauty Club Wonder Serum
- [REVIEW] 107 Everyday Plump Hydro Cream
- Blemish Treatment
- Body Balm
- Body Butter
- Body Cream
- Body Spray
- Eye Balm
- Face Balm
- Face Mist
- Face Oil
- Face Spray
- Face Wash
- Hand Lotion
- Powder Spot
- Shower Gel
- Sleeping Care
- Sun Cream
- Underarm Care