[REVIEW] COSRX Advanced Snail 96 Mucin Power EssenceEssence
COSRX Advanced Snail 96 Mucin Power Essence is a classic essence option and a great way to test out Snail Mucin in your routine – if you can handle that texture.
TEXTURE: I really wanted to ensure that you got to see the texture in motion for this one so you could see that STRETCH. It is a little slimy when you dispense but I don’t find it feels slimy in application.
SCENT: No noticable scent at all – its very neutral.
APPLICATION: 2 pumps and then smearing this all over my face.
FREQUENCY: I use this every morning, mostly because my PM toner has snail mucin in it so I feel like its overkill to do both.
PAO: 12 months
PACKAGING: Hard plastic canister with a pump dispenser. There’s no flex in the container.
KEY INGREDIENTS: The star ingredient is snail mucin in all it’s slimy vicous glory. Then it’s boosted by sodium hyaluronate, panthenol, arginine and allantoin. Really it’s just all the hydrating and skin barrier health.
SUMMARY: if you can deal with the slimy texture this is a fantastic way to give your skin a hydration boost. It feels like it’s going to last awhile and it isn’t too expensive. I’d probably take this over a hyaluronic acid serum honestly.
Have you tried snail mucin before? Can you handle that texture?
- [REVIEW] RiRe Fork Eyebrow Tint 01 Grey Brown
- [REVIEW] Dr. Althea Resveratrol 345NA Intensive Repair Cream
- [REVIEW] Overt Skincare The Hydrator
- [REVIEW] Lady A Morning Tincture
- [REVIEW] Decree Light Cleanse
- [REVIEW] Pai The Impossible Glow
- [REVIEW] NINI Organics RAIN Hydrating Essence
- [REVIEW] Dear Klairs Fundamental Watery Oil Drop
- [REVIEW] The Clean Beauty Club Wonder Serum
- [REVIEW] 107 Everyday Plump Hydro Cream
- Blemish Treatment
- Body Balm
- Body Butter
- Body Cream
- Body Spray
- Eye Balm
- Face Balm
- Face Mist
- Face Oil
- Face Spray
- Face Wash
- Hand Lotion
- Powder Spot
- Shower Gel
- Sleeping Care
- Sun Cream
- Underarm Care