[REVIEW] COSRX Centella Blemish CreamCream
So it’s time for my current favourite spot treatment – the COSRX Centella Blemish Cream.
Who else has this product, and what do you think of it??
TEXTURE – very thick! don’t use as moisturiser, feel like everyone has done this.
FRAGRANCE – in my opinion it smells amazing, very strong however can’t currently tell you exactly as I’ve lost my smell.
FINISH – looks like a white thick paste.
INGREDIENTS – the main advertised ingredient is Centella Asiatica Water, which contains anti inflammatory, soothing and calming properties. Tea tree oil, which is a great anti inflammatory, antioxidant, anti acne ingredient. Zinc Pca another anti acne and sebum reducing ingredient and Glycerin a very hydrating ingredient.
BOTTLE – a cute little tub, was slightly smaller than I expected however it lass a very long time.
DOWNSIDES? It runs of quite easily.
WOULD I REPURCHASE? Yes
CRUELTY FREE? Yes
- [REVIEW] Purito Centella Green Level Unscented Sun…
- [REVIEW] The Inkey List Succinic Acid Blemish Treatment
- [REVIEW] Caudalíe Vinopure Blemish Control Infusion Serum
- [REVIEW] COSRX Pure Fit Cica Serum
- [REVIEW] COSRX Ultimate Nourishing Rice Overnight Spa Mask
- [REVIEW] COSRX Advanced Snail 96 Mucin Power Essence
- [REVIEW] Dear Klairs Fundamental Watery Oil Drop
- [REVIEW] The Clean Beauty Club Wonder Serum
- [REVIEW] 107 Everyday Plump Hydro Cream
- [REVIEW] Celimax The Real Noni Hydra Firming Lotion
- [REVIEW] Celimax The Real Noni Moisture Balancing Toner
- [REVIEW] VEGREEN Fragrance-free Nature Mucin Serum
- [REVIEW] The Clean Beauty Club Wonder Balm The Fancy One
- [REVIEW] Beautycounter Counter+ All Bright C Serum
- [REVIEW] Yves Rocher Sensitive Camomille Cleansing Oil
- [REVIEW] 2NDESIGN Springy Peeling Gel Tone Up Boost
- Blemish Treatment
- Body Balm
- Body Butter
- Body Cream
- Body Spray
- Eye Balm
- Face Balm
- Face Mist
- Face Oil
- Face Spray
- Face Wash
- Hand Lotion
- Powder Spot
- Shower Gel
- Sleeping Care
- Sun Cream
- Underarm Care