[REVIEW] COSRX Centella Blemish CreamCream
So it’s time for my current favourite spot treatment – the COSRX Centella Blemish Cream.
Who else has this product, and what do you think of it??
TEXTURE – very thick! don’t use as moisturiser, feel like everyone has done this.
FRAGRANCE – in my opinion it smells amazing, very strong however can’t currently tell you exactly as I’ve lost my smell.
FINISH – looks like a white thick paste.
INGREDIENTS – the main advertised ingredient is Centella Asiatica Water, which contains anti inflammatory, soothing and calming properties. Tea tree oil, which is a great anti inflammatory, antioxidant, anti acne ingredient. Zinc Pca another anti acne and sebum reducing ingredient and Glycerin a very hydrating ingredient.
BOTTLE – a cute little tub, was slightly smaller than I expected however it lass a very long time.
DOWNSIDES? It runs of quite easily.
WOULD I REPURCHASE? Yes
CRUELTY FREE? Yes
- [REVIEW] Beaver Cherry Blossom Conditioner
- [REVIEW] Consonant Natural Foaming Face Wash
- [REVIEW] Human+Kind Body Souffle
- [REVIEW] the SKIN HOUSE Vital pH Balance Gel Cleanser
- [REVIEW] Round Lab 1025 Dokdo Toner
- [REVIEW] SkinRX Lab MadeCera Express Mask
- [REVIEW] SKINRX LAB Madecera Cream Infused Double Essence Toner
- [REVIEW] TIAM Vita B3 Source
- [REVIEW] The Inkey List Oat Cleansing Balm
- [REVIEW] The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1%