[REVIEW] COSRX Ultimate Nourishing Rice Overnight Spa MaskMask
Current favourite overnight mask/moisturiser – the COSRX Ultimate Nourishing Rice Overnight Spa Mask.
Now I have actually using this as a night mask and a moisturiser. It’s quite light so I have using it on top of my Sioris Global you look so young night cream at night occasionally (when I feel I need to moisture) and on it’s own during the day.
Who else has this product, and what do you think of it??
TEXTURE – SO silky and smooth. It goes on to the skin so nicely and the slip is perfect. It’s very lightweight, and can be either a night mask or a moisturiser depending on your skin type.
FRAGRANCE – no fragrance
FINISH – a lovely sheen haha, not greasy at all and sinks into the skin nicely.
INGREDIENTS – this product has amazing ingredients!! First: Rice extract 68%. Rice is rich in amino acids, vitamin E and ferulic acid, making it very hydrating and soothing. Second: NIACINAMIDE. Niacinamide is a great ingredient for all skin types. It helps regulation oil/sebum production and is amazing for brightening. It also has Glycerine, Butene Glycol and Allantoin which collectively as great for moisturising and soothing.
RESULTS: My skin feels so soft the morning after. I havent noticed massive results, however my current routine is all working nicely for my skin! (finally..)
BOTTLE – Simple and nice, plastic
DOWNSIDES? Haven’t found any!!
WOULD I REPURCHASE? Yes
CRUELTY FREE? Yes
PRICE – I bought for £11.47 from Yesstyle, so very cheap but did take a month to come.
- [REVIEW] Allies of Skin 1A Retinal & Peptides Overnight Mask
- [REVIEW] Soroci Organic Rice Mild Lotion
- [REVIEW] Poppy Skincare Super Nourishing Organic Face Oil
- [REVIEW] Beautaniq Fill + Tame Nourishing Tinted Brow Gel
- [REVIEW] Algenist GENIUS Ultimate Anti-Aging Cream
- [REVIEW] Rituals Magic Touch Cherry Blossom & Rice…
- [REVIEW] RiRe Fork Eyebrow Tint 01 Grey Brown
- [REVIEW] Dr. Althea Resveratrol 345NA Intensive Repair Cream
- [REVIEW] Overt Skincare The Hydrator
- [REVIEW] Lady A Morning Tincture
- [REVIEW] Decree Light Cleanse
- [REVIEW] Pai The Impossible Glow
- [REVIEW] NINI Organics RAIN Hydrating Essence
- [REVIEW] Dear Klairs Fundamental Watery Oil Drop
- [REVIEW] The Clean Beauty Club Wonder Serum
- [REVIEW] 107 Everyday Plump Hydro Cream
- Blemish Treatment
- Body Balm
- Body Butter
- Body Cream
- Body Spray
- Eye Balm
- Face Balm
- Face Mist
- Face Oil
- Face Spray
- Face Wash
- Hand Lotion
- Powder Spot
- Shower Gel
- Sleeping Care
- Sun Cream
- Underarm Care