[REVIEW] Coxir Ultra Hyaluronic Cleansing OilCleanser
Few weeks ago i received this gifted product from Coxir and here’s my review. Ultra Hyaluronic Cleansing Oil claimed to rejuvenate and hydrate your skin with the power of hyaluronic acid and plant complex. Its oil came from Canola Oil, Rosehip Oil and Camelia Oil that rich in antioxidant. It’s gentle and suitable for all skin type.
Packaged in 150ml doff transparent plastic pump bottle with a safety clip. The pump is great because i can control how much product i wanna use and it doesn’t spurt.
It is in light and runny consistency but felt kinda weight (nourishing) in a good way because it glides on really smoothly on the face. Even i can swipe it with cotton pads and it doesn’t feel rough. Because of that, 1 pump is enough for me to cleanse my whole face and melts all the makeup.
It contains parfum in bottom list and yes i can smell it, but its very subtle. Fruity powdery kinda scent that i find quite pleasing.
This cleansing oil is like my dream cleansing oil:
1. Light texture
2. Doesn’t sting my eyes
3. I really love massage my face with it then subconsciously some whiteheads and oil plugs come out. So satisfying.
4. Emulsified easily, it will turn milky just with wet hands.
5. Easy to rinse, not that slippery. No filmy residue.
6. Doesn’t makes my skin dry
7. Makes my skin felt soft and hydrated. Bye dry patches!
Without a doubt I will give five stars anyway. Been using this for 2 weeks and it doesn’t do any negative effect to my skin so yeah.
- [REVIEW] By Wishtrend Mandelic Acid 5% Skin Prep Water
- [REVIEW] Isntree Real Mugwort Clay Mask
- [REVIEW] Cerave Moisturising Lotion
- [REVIEW] Purito Centella Green Level Unscented Sun SPF 50+ PA++++
- [REVIEW] Clinique Take The Day Off Cleansing Balm
- [REVIEW] Krave Beauty Matcha Hemp Hydrating Cleanser
- [REVIEW] Sioris You Look So Young Night Cream
- [REVIEW] The Skin House Dr. Clear Magic Powder Spot
- [REVIEW] Embody Naturals YEMAYA Kaolin and Sea Salt Moisture Mask
- [REVIEW] The Mango Girl Mango Butter