I am so excited to share my thoughts about the Dear Klairs Fundamental Watery Oil Drop serum! This product was gifted to me by Dear kalirs in exchange for my honest thoughts.
• Ideal for those with dehydrated yet oily skin.
• Provides strong moisturizing effects and antioxidant care.
• Improves skin regeneration and acts as an anti-aging solution.
• Prevents moisture loss without the feeling of stickiness.
• Glycerin – moisturizes
• Betaine – moisturizes
• Green Tea Leaf Extract – antioxidant and soothes
• Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate (aka Licorice) – reduces inflammation, regulates sebum, and soothes
• Sodium Hyaluronate – moisturizes
• Arginine – moisturizes
• Ceramide NP – moisturizes
• Copper Tripeptide-1 – heals, soothes, stimulates collagen production, antioxidant, and anti-inflammatory
• Argireline – smooths wrinkles and moisturizes
• Free of alcohol, fragrance, and essential oils.
• This serum literally prevented the flaking and dryness from developing around my mouth and nose area due to using tretinoin!
• Sinks quickly into the skin and leaves my skin looking glowy.
• Has a lightweight oil-like texture despite being waterbased.
• Did not clog pores or irritate my skin.
At ~$35/50ml, this product is affordable considering the size of the bottle and the quality ingredients.
• This product delivers on ALL of its claims (excluding the anti-aging claim – it probably does, but that takes months to test).
• I will definitely purchase in the future since this treats the retinization I experience from tretinoin!
• Absolutely loved my experience with this product.
• 5/5 serum.
Have you tried this product? What were your thoughts?