[REVIEW] Decree Light CleanseCleanser
Another one of the pieces for my NET-A-PORTER kit is the Decree Skincare Light Cleanse Daily/AM Cleanser 15ml/100ml £15/£44.
Decree as a brand has spoken to me for a long time. I’ve been really intrigued by their product offering; they are the brainchild of Dr. Anita Sturnham MD with their formulations deeply rooted in science. They are also currently in the process of reformulating their entire line to be 100% vegan which obviously, I LOVE!
Before this cleanser I was the type of person who would water cleanse in the morning and didn’t feel I needed anything extra. DON’T COME FOR ME! I don’t need to hear if you think that’s wrong.
This contains carefully concentrated actives to cleanse the skin in the morning without overdoing it. It contains rosewater to soothe and hydrate, seaweed extract packed with antioxidants, sodium cocoyl apple amino acids to gently cleanse and glycerin, a natural humectant, to seal the moisture in.
What I really love about this cleanser is that it doesn’t feel stripping at all, which was the main reason I avoided cleansers in the morning. It has a very pleasant scent, it’s almost a little bit medically but in a nice way (I know that sounds bad but trust me, it’s good) The texture is a light, creamy lotion that doesn’t lather up much when you put it on your face, which I personally prefer.
After rinsing, I feel perfectly cleansed but not at all stripped. The ONLY thing I don’t love about this cleanser is the price. Depending on how long this 15nl bottle lasts me, it is potentially something I’d considering repurchasing. I think it is worth the money.
This is a beautiful product; if you’re looking to splurge on a cleanser, you won’t be disappointed.
- [REVIEW] Forlle’d Hyalogy P-Effect Refining Lotion
- [REVIEW] Sora Organics Blue Calming Facial Oil
- [REVIEW] Ready Set Jet Beauty Baton
- [REVIEW] Ksoni Zakti Refreshing Body Wash
- [REVIEW] Paula’s Choice Omega+ Complex Cleansing Balm
- [REVIEW] The Inkey List PCA Bond Repair Hair Treatment
- [REVIEW] Youth to the People Superberry Dream Eye Cream
- [REVIEW] Banobagi Calming Care Moisture Pad
- [REVIEW] Feuillete Smooth Essence Water
- [REVIEW] Sunday Riley Light Hearted Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Sunscreen
- Blemish Treatment
- Body Balm
- Body Butter
- Body Cream
- Body Spray
- Body Wash
- Eye Balm
- Face Balm
- Face Mist
- Face Oil
- Face Spray
- Face Wash
- Hand Lotion
- Powder Spot
- Shower Gel
- Sleeping Care
- Sun Cream
- Underarm Care