[REVIEW] Dermalogica Clear Start Micro-Pore MistFace Mist
Although I’m used to spraying watery toner, I never really have any ‘facial mist’ in my routine until this. Dermalogica Clear Start Micro-Pore Mist contains Niacinamide, Coconut fruit, Witch Hazel, Cucumber, Green Tea leaf, Matricaria flower & Rose Hips fruit extracts. Sounds good for my combo skin I had high hopes!
I tried using this as both toner & mist. Quite an intense cucumber scent it has and would give you a very refreshing spritz in every press. The main thing I love is that the spray amount is very satisfying. I just need 3 presses – top, left, right and it’s enough coverage for my face. The strength is a little strong when it hits on the skin but not painful i’m enjoying it.
As a toner I usually pat it to help with absorption & as a mist I would leave it after spraying. It’s very runny and will need a cotton pad to apply it if you don’t like spraying. However I find that it’s not hydrating enough for me. Layering more will start to feel filmy besides taking some time to dry down & becomes a tugging finish. My favourite Hyaluronic Acid is at the last line of the ingredients list.
Unfortunately I don’t feel that it performed up its claims of reducing excess oil for me. It tends to make my skin moisturised with a dewy look that becomes oily over time. About minimizing visible pores claim, it did look a little finer. Anyhow as more sebum is out, the effect got compensated & it’s a shiny look still.
Since it’s mainly for added hydration during the day or when needed but not as a main source of hydration, I think it’s better off as a facial mist & suitable for people with dry skin. I really hoped to love this but maybe it’s just me. I enjoyed the spray though!
- [REVIEW] The Body Shop Vitamin E Skin Cooling Gel Mist
- [REVIEW] Sweet Chef Ginger Kombucha + Vitamin D Chill Mist
- [REVIEW] FW Beauty Clear Complexion Facial Cleansing Bar
- [REVIEW] The Skin House Dr. Clear Magic Powder Spot
- [REVIEW] One-Day's You Help Me Pore-T Pad
- [REVIEW] One Day's You Pore Tightening Cream
- [REVIEW] RiRe Fork Eyebrow Tint 01 Grey Brown
- [REVIEW] Dr. Althea Resveratrol 345NA Intensive Repair Cream
- [REVIEW] Overt Skincare The Hydrator
- [REVIEW] Lady A Morning Tincture
- [REVIEW] Decree Light Cleanse
- [REVIEW] Pai The Impossible Glow
- [REVIEW] NINI Organics RAIN Hydrating Essence
- [REVIEW] Dear Klairs Fundamental Watery Oil Drop
- [REVIEW] The Clean Beauty Club Wonder Serum
- [REVIEW] 107 Everyday Plump Hydro Cream
- Blemish Treatment
- Body Balm
- Body Butter
- Body Cream
- Body Spray
- Eye Balm
- Face Balm
- Face Mist
- Face Oil
- Face Spray
- Face Wash
- Hand Lotion
- Powder Spot
- Shower Gel
- Sleeping Care
- Sun Cream
- Underarm Care