[REVIEW] Deviant Skincare Cleansing ConcentrateCleanser
Joy in balm form. Got my hands on Deviant Skincare Cleansing Concentrate a few weeks ago and it’s honestly become one of my favourite balms for double cleansing and removing makeup!
A lush oil balm which turns milky once you add water. It doesn’t strip the skin once rinsed off. Leaving it prepped and primed for the next step in your routine.
First of all, this texture is so luxurious! If you watch my swatch clip you can see how it melts instantly into a beautiful oil. It feels very rich and nourishing but is a very lightweight oil. It has a very green scent from the hemp seed oil & cucumber seed oil. If you’ve ever had Vietnamese pennywort juice (nuoc rau ma), it smells like that! And most importantly, it’s an effective first cleanse. There are other balms that are more affordable and work well. However I think this cleansing balm is worth the price tag because of the quality ingredients and formulation.
The only other product that is similar would be Then I Met You Living Cleansing Balm (another fave). But this Cleansing Concentrate has a softer texture and used different seed oils that might be better for sensitive skin types. If you decide to pick up this beauty, just be aware that shipping may take some time because it’s coming from the UK. However, it will definitely be worth the wait.
- [REVIEW] Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Multi-Recovery Complex
- [REVIEW] One Day’s You Pore Tightening Cream
- [REVIEW] One Day’s You Pore Tightening Ampoule Serum
- [REVIEW] One Day’s You Pore Tightening Toner
- [REVIEW] Organic Touch Lychee Geranium Lip Polish and Balm
- [REVIEW] VT Cosmetics Phyto Eye Cream
- [REVIEW] VT Cosmetics CICA Capsule Mask
- [REVIEW] VT Cosmetics Phyto Serum
- [REVIEW] VT Cosmetics Probiotic Moisturizing Mask
- [REVIEW] VT Cosmetics CICA Mask