[REVIEW] Deviant Skincare Enzymatic Cleansing OilCleanser
Let me introduce to you Deviant Skincare Enzymatic Cleansing Oil. This product literally in love. If Deviant Skincare does one thing right. It’s first step cleansers! This oil is very light weight, no fragrance, easily works into the skin, and emulsifies like a dream! There are some days I forgot to second cleanse because I was so satisfied with how well this cleanser my face. It never once left my skin feeling dry or tight (with or without a second cleanse). And more and more I even find myself reaching for this as a morning cleanser! Something easy, light and gentle! I cannot day that I see massive benefits from the fruit enzymes, but I love that they are in there!
The only thing I will add, I do feel like I have to use more than the recommended 7-8 pumps to get it to work all over my face and neck and around eyes with mascara. Now this could be user error! But figured I should note that! With using almost for a month (maybe a little over three weeks), I’m close to half left. So if you can ration better. This could probably let a solid 2-3 months ish. And again I often reach for this as a morning cleanser too.
Have you tried Deviant Skincare ?!
- [REVIEW] Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Multi-Recovery Complex
- [REVIEW] One Day’s You Pore Tightening Cream
- [REVIEW] One Day’s You Pore Tightening Ampoule Serum
- [REVIEW] One Day’s You Pore Tightening Toner
- [REVIEW] Organic Touch Lychee Geranium Lip Polish and Balm
- [REVIEW] VT Cosmetics Phyto Eye Cream
- [REVIEW] VT Cosmetics CICA Capsule Mask
- [REVIEW] VT Cosmetics Phyto Serum
- [REVIEW] VT Cosmetics Probiotic Moisturizing Mask
- [REVIEW] VT Cosmetics CICA Mask