[REVIEW] Dior Capture Totale C.E.L.L. EnergyCream
Dior Capture Totale C.E.L.L. Energy Correcting Creme claims nourishes, strengthens, refines, firms and smoothes visible signs of aging (fine lines and wrinkles). Suitable for all skin types.
1. Floral Complex of Longoza, White Lily, Chinese Peony, and Chinese Jasmine: Has an energizing and revitalizing effect.
2. Ceramide: Supports the skin’s barrier while helping to maintain the skin’s natural vitality.
3. Niacinamide 4th position
4. Free of parabens, mineral oils, formaldehydes
Creamy, but at the same time light consistency, absorbs great and a little goes a long. I was only using it in my night routine with the serum from the same line, to help moisturize my skin while using Tretinoin.
Herbal-powdery-floral, not overwhelming at all and very pleasant and relaxing to my nose (and I am not the huge fan of scents in my skincare).
To start, I don’t have fine lines or wrinkle to judge its performance (and 2 weeks is not enough anyways), but, as a night moisturizer it works great! It didn’t break me out, didn’t cause any irritation and even helped to calm down some. In the morning my skin was plumped, luminous and nourished. I also tried it as a makeup base and it performed perfectly!
Price: approx. ~ 110$
Have you tried it?
- [REVIEW] Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Multi-Recovery Complex
- [REVIEW] One Day’s You Pore Tightening Cream
- [REVIEW] One Day’s You Pore Tightening Ampoule Serum
- [REVIEW] One Day’s You Pore Tightening Toner
- [REVIEW] Organic Touch Lychee Geranium Lip Polish and Balm
- [REVIEW] VT Cosmetics Phyto Eye Cream
- [REVIEW] VT Cosmetics CICA Capsule Mask
- [REVIEW] VT Cosmetics Phyto Serum
- [REVIEW] VT Cosmetics Probiotic Moisturizing Mask
- [REVIEW] VT Cosmetics CICA Mask