[REVIEW] Dior Capture Totale C.E.L.L. EnergyCream
Dior Capture Totale C.E.L.L. Energy Correcting Creme claims nourishes, strengthens, refines, firms and smoothes visible signs of aging (fine lines and wrinkles). Suitable for all skin types.
1. Floral Complex of Longoza, White Lily, Chinese Peony, and Chinese Jasmine: Has an energizing and revitalizing effect.
2. Ceramide: Supports the skin’s barrier while helping to maintain the skin’s natural vitality.
3. Niacinamide 4th position
4. Free of parabens, mineral oils, formaldehydes
Creamy, but at the same time light consistency, absorbs great and a little goes a long. I was only using it in my night routine with the serum from the same line, to help moisturize my skin while using Tretinoin.
Herbal-powdery-floral, not overwhelming at all and very pleasant and relaxing to my nose (and I am not the huge fan of scents in my skincare).
To start, I don’t have fine lines or wrinkle to judge its performance (and 2 weeks is not enough anyways), but, as a night moisturizer it works great! It didn’t break me out, didn’t cause any irritation and even helped to calm down some. In the morning my skin was plumped, luminous and nourished. I also tried it as a makeup base and it performed perfectly!
Price: approx. ~ 110$
Have you tried it?
- [REVIEW] RiRe Fork Eyebrow Tint 01 Grey Brown
- [REVIEW] Dr. Althea Resveratrol 345NA Intensive Repair Cream
- [REVIEW] Overt Skincare The Hydrator
- [REVIEW] Lady A Morning Tincture
- [REVIEW] Decree Light Cleanse
- [REVIEW] Pai The Impossible Glow
- [REVIEW] NINI Organics RAIN Hydrating Essence
- [REVIEW] Dear Klairs Fundamental Watery Oil Drop
- [REVIEW] The Clean Beauty Club Wonder Serum
- [REVIEW] 107 Everyday Plump Hydro Cream
- Blemish Treatment
- Body Balm
- Body Butter
- Body Cream
- Body Spray
- Eye Balm
- Face Balm
- Face Mist
- Face Oil
- Face Spray
- Face Wash
- Hand Lotion
- Powder Spot
- Shower Gel
- Sleeping Care
- Sun Cream
- Underarm Care