[REVIEW] Disciple Skincare Night Shift CleanserCleanser
Disciple Skincare Night Shift Cleanser is a deep cleansing oil. This oil contains a mind blowing cocktail of alpha hydroxy acid including: lactic acid, glycolic, citric, malic, tartic acid and fruit oil that exfoliate and lift up dead skin cells, reduce congestion and aids new cell turn over. Night Shift also contains cactus oil for moisture and grapefruit extracts to calm down inflammation. They’ve added neroli which gives it a nice calming scent to help you relax before you drift off to sleep.
I do like this oil, it is on the heavy side! Its does a great job at removing make up, SPF and brightening my skin. But unfortunately l don’t like how after removing with a warm wet cloth a few times I still feel a thin oily layer sat on my skin. Now if you have dry skin you may appreciate this fine layer, l unfortunately don’t. I do double cleanse which does the trick.
Would l repurchase? Right now no, thats simply due to the fact that l have found my holy grail cleansing oil that ticks all my boxes which l will review shortly. This is however is an oil l may think twice about come winter!
Please do try Disciples, as a brand its so under the radar. It is a brand that aim to improve stress and rebalance hormones and what l love is that their products are hand blended in small batches from the very best raw botanical ingredients.
If you suffer from stressed out skin go check out their amazing range!
- [REVIEW] FaceTheory Green Tea Rescue Mask MK2
- [REVIEW] No7 Advanced Retinol 1.5% Complex Night Concentrate
- [REVIEW] Farmacy Honey Halo Ultra-Hydrating Ceramide Moisturizer
- [REVIEW] Wake Skincare Eye Gel
- [REVIEW] Herbal Dynamics Beauty Mango & Macadamia Intense Body Balm
- [REVIEW] Goodhabit Rescue Me Water Jelly Dew Cream
- [REVIEW] Supergoop! Unseen Sunscreen SPF 40
- [REVIEW] Cacao & Chamomile Clearing Clay Mask
- [REVIEW] Essentials Organic Black Cumin Seed Oil
- [REVIEW] Skin Aqua UV Moisture Milk SPF 50 PA++++