[REVIEW] Dr. Dennis Gross Alpha Beta Universal Daily PeelPeeling
+ anti aging
+ reduce dullness & uneven texture
+ treat pores and dark spots
+ step one: ahas & bhas gently exfoliate skin, treat pores, and support cell renewal
+ step two: retinol based, stops the activity of the acids in step one for hydrated and smooth skin.
+ glycolic acid (aha)
+ salicylic acid (bha)
+ lactic acid (aha)
+ $88 for 35 treatments
+ surprisingly gentle for how aggressive it sounds
+ I use this once a week and don’t use any other heavy exfoliants other than this right now, for safety.
+ I have a limited edition set I think (PR from Strawberrynet official), so they’re in tubs, but the OG packaging is all in tearable wipe form and I think it’s so wasteful.
+ my skin is radiant and smooth as soon as I use this in my pm routine, and my skin is overall healthier when I use this!
+ they don’t irritate my skin at all, but I don’t think I can get up to two times a week; they are just so potent!
+ probably my favorite “peeling” kind of exfoliant so far, way better than Goop!
+ the price is SO STEEP for me, if these weren’t gifted, I could not afford – full transparency.
+ are there other, valid alternatives to this system? Yes. Do I know them? No. If you have a dupe for this, LMK.
- [REVIEW] Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Multi-Recovery Complex
- [REVIEW] One Day’s You Pore Tightening Cream
- [REVIEW] One Day’s You Pore Tightening Ampoule Serum
- [REVIEW] One Day’s You Pore Tightening Toner
- [REVIEW] Organic Touch Lychee Geranium Lip Polish and Balm
- [REVIEW] VT Cosmetics Phyto Eye Cream
- [REVIEW] VT Cosmetics CICA Capsule Mask
- [REVIEW] VT Cosmetics Phyto Serum
- [REVIEW] VT Cosmetics Probiotic Moisturizing Mask
- [REVIEW] VT Cosmetics CICA Mask