[REVIEW] Dr Sam’s Flawless Gossamer Untinted Mineral SPF 50Sunscreen
In order to cut down on my routine further I was chuffed to see Dr Sam’s had Flawless Gossamer Untinted Mineral SPF 50 back in stock. I missed out the first time round & was using a mix of chemical and mineral SPF but it’s double the work.
Ideally I’d like to try the tinted version but my shade is out of stock. I’ll be keeping an eye out for it! I used the untinted version today and it’s lovely, not as matte as my la Roche posay anthelios XL but not greasy at all. Any white cast quickly disappears on my Fitzpatrick IV skin. It’s smooth, glossy & doesn’t feel heavy. Apart from zinc oxide & titanium dioxide there’s some well known emoillients & hydrating ingredients which I’m hoping means I can skip moisturising my combination skin.
In comparison to the Inkey list mineral sunscreen that I was previously using, it feels lighter & doesn’t cling to my brows as much. The formula is more sophisticated as you’d expect for over double the cost. I can’t comment on whether it’ll break me out just yet but I’ll do an update once I’ve used it longer.
Hope you’ve all been keeping well and free from maskne.
- [REVIEW] Ksoni Jivati [Rejuvenate] Balancing Shampoo
- [REVIEW] Bath House Kombu Seaweed Balancing Facial Toner
- [REVIEW] ROSEN Skincare Earth Mask
- [REVIEW] Balance Active Formula Hyaluronic Deep Moisture Serum
- [REVIEW] Champneys Citrus Blush Enlivening Body Butter
- [REVIEW] Beautaniq Fill + Tame Nourishing Tinted Brow Gel
- [REVIEW] Skin Sapiens Facial Cleansing Gel
- [REVIEW] Peace & Pure Timeless Elixir Facial Serum
- [REVIEW] Sweet Chef Ginger Kombucha + Vitamin D Chill Mist
- [REVIEW] Sunday Riley Pink Drink Firming Resurfacing Essence
- Blemish Treatment
- Body Balm
- Body Butter
- Body Spray
- Eye Balm
- Face Mist
- Face Oil
- Face Spray
- Face Wash
- Hand Lotion
- Powder Spot
- Shower Gel
- Sleeping Care
- Sun Cream
- Underarm Care