[REVIEW] Essentials Organic Black Cumin Seed OilSerum
Thanks to Herbal Dynamics Beauty I have now tried my first oils and I am hooked. Oils won’t stimulate sebum production when they contain the right, targeted active ingredients and who said they only have to be used on the face? This is the Herbal Dynamics Beauty 100% Essentials Organic Black Cumin Seed Oil (Nigella Sativa) which is incredibly high in antioxidants that help fight free radical damage, protect the skin and keep it looking youthful.
Regular use can help fortify skin’s moisture barrier and target the appearance of uneven skintone. It soothes inflammation of acne, eczema, and psoriasis, and helps minimize the signs of aging including hyperpigmentation. It also helps to reduce impurities and keep pores clear. You can begin with 1-3 drops and apply more as needed. It can be used on the face, neck and even hair or other areas that need hydration.
Compared to the other HDB oil which I will be talking about later on, this one feels thicker upon application. The consistency is still light but it is thick in hydration. I use this only at night on my face, elbows and hands. Last year my hands went through a horrible loss of moisture that lasted over 6 months. They were cracked, itchy, and so damaged and as a result they now look more aged! So they will definitely benefit from the anti-aging properties of this black cumin oil. With the coming winter months I know I will like it even more! It is so rich and hydrating and soothing. It does have a natural “oil” scent to it which I don’t mind.
Do you have a favorite oil that’s changed your skin?
- [REVIEW] Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Multi-Recovery Complex
- [REVIEW] One Day’s You Pore Tightening Cream
- [REVIEW] One Day’s You Pore Tightening Ampoule Serum
- [REVIEW] One Day’s You Pore Tightening Toner
- [REVIEW] Organic Touch Lychee Geranium Lip Polish and Balm
- [REVIEW] VT Cosmetics Phyto Eye Cream
- [REVIEW] VT Cosmetics CICA Capsule Mask
- [REVIEW] VT Cosmetics Phyto Serum
- [REVIEW] VT Cosmetics Probiotic Moisturizing Mask
- [REVIEW] VT Cosmetics CICA Mask