[REVIEW] Facetheory Cera-C Pore Reducing TonerToner
When I first started using Facetheory Cera-C Pore Reducing Toner I was a bit skeptical about it because the consistency of the toner is a lot thicker than a regular toner and because of this I don’t use cotton pads to apply it, just my hands and pat it in. Now that I have been using this for a few weeks it’s been my go to! I love how it feels on my skin and as it says in the name of the product it has started to slightly reduce my pores around my upper cheek and nose area.
This contains my holy grail favourite ingredients niacinamide and vitamin C and that was one of the reasons I purchases this, alongside the fact it’s a huge 200ml bottle for only £14.99. Such a steal and you can’t go wrong with that!
So overall I’d say I do really love this product and I highly recommend it if you are looking to venture out on your toner, this is a great product!
- [REVIEW] FaceTheory Green Tea Rescue Mask MK2
- [REVIEW] No7 Advanced Retinol 1.5% Complex Night Concentrate
- [REVIEW] Farmacy Honey Halo Ultra-Hydrating Ceramide Moisturizer
- [REVIEW] Wake Skincare Eye Gel
- [REVIEW] Herbal Dynamics Beauty Mango & Macadamia Intense Body Balm
- [REVIEW] Goodhabit Rescue Me Water Jelly Dew Cream
- [REVIEW] Supergoop! Unseen Sunscreen SPF 40
- [REVIEW] Cacao & Chamomile Clearing Clay Mask
- [REVIEW] Essentials Organic Black Cumin Seed Oil
- [REVIEW] Skin Aqua UV Moisture Milk SPF 50 PA++++