[REVIEW] Facetheory Cera-C Pore Reducing TonerToner
When I first started using Facetheory Cera-C Pore Reducing Toner I was a bit skeptical about it because the consistency of the toner is a lot thicker than a regular toner and because of this I don’t use cotton pads to apply it, just my hands and pat it in. Now that I have been using this for a few weeks it’s been my go to! I love how it feels on my skin and as it says in the name of the product it has started to slightly reduce my pores around my upper cheek and nose area.
This contains my holy grail favourite ingredients niacinamide and vitamin C and that was one of the reasons I purchases this, alongside the fact it’s a huge 200ml bottle for only £14.99. Such a steal and you can’t go wrong with that!
So overall I’d say I do really love this product and I highly recommend it if you are looking to venture out on your toner, this is a great product!
- [REVIEW] Laneige Cica Sleeping Mask
- [REVIEW] Liyu Skin Harenna Honey Mask
- [REVIEW] Caudalie Vinopure Purifying Gel Cleanser
- [REVIEW] Soroci Organic Rice Mild Lotion
- [REVIEW] Consonant DHE Mask
- [REVIEW] Naruko Ampm 1000-Molecule Hyaluronic Acid Essence
- [REVIEW] Naruko Fruit Enzyme Exfoliating Skin Smoothie
- [REVIEW] COSRX Ultimate Nourishing Rice Overnight Spa Mask
- [REVIEW] Paula’s Choice Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid Exfoliant
- [REVIEW] Dear Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop