[REVIEW] FaceTheory Green Tea Rescue Mask MK2Mask
Happy Sunday with FaceTheory Green Tea Rescue Mask MK2!
Claims/ingredients: designed for sensitive/combination skin, gently purifies and decongests skin thanks to:
– French clay
– organic jojoba and argan oils
– green tea
– lactic acid
– camomille and Vit C.
Free of parabens, silicones, PEGs, SLS, SLES, and mineral oils. Vegan and cruelty-free. Made in the UK.
The most silky-smooth texture that I know! Applies easily – glides on like a dream, doesn’t dry/crack like typical clay masks. Doesn’t dry out my sensitive skin (and helps to moisturize it thanks to oils in it). Really helps to calm down irritation and redness. Gently purifies skin and pores.
Have you tried this mask or other products from this brand? What’s your fave?
- [REVIEW] By Wishtrend Mandelic Acid 5% Skin Prep Water
- [REVIEW] Isntree Real Mugwort Clay Mask
- [REVIEW] Cerave Moisturising Lotion
- [REVIEW] Purito Centella Green Level Unscented Sun SPF 50+ PA++++
- [REVIEW] Clinique Take The Day Off Cleansing Balm
- [REVIEW] Krave Beauty Matcha Hemp Hydrating Cleanser
- [REVIEW] Sioris You Look So Young Night Cream
- [REVIEW] The Skin House Dr. Clear Magic Powder Spot
- [REVIEW] Embody Naturals YEMAYA Kaolin and Sea Salt Moisture Mask
- [REVIEW] The Mango Girl Mango Butter