[REVIEW] FaceTheory Green Tea Rescue Mask MK2Mask
Happy Sunday with FaceTheory Green Tea Rescue Mask MK2!
Claims/ingredients: designed for sensitive/combination skin, gently purifies and decongests skin thanks to:
– French clay
– organic jojoba and argan oils
– green tea
– lactic acid
– camomille and Vit C.
Free of parabens, silicones, PEGs, SLS, SLES, and mineral oils. Vegan and cruelty-free. Made in the UK.
The most silky-smooth texture that I know! Applies easily – glides on like a dream, doesn’t dry/crack like typical clay masks. Doesn’t dry out my sensitive skin (and helps to moisturize it thanks to oils in it). Really helps to calm down irritation and redness. Gently purifies skin and pores.
Have you tried this mask or other products from this brand? What’s your fave?
- [REVIEW] RiRe Fork Eyebrow Tint 01 Grey Brown
- [REVIEW] Dr. Althea Resveratrol 345NA Intensive Repair Cream
- [REVIEW] Overt Skincare The Hydrator
- [REVIEW] Lady A Morning Tincture
- [REVIEW] Decree Light Cleanse
- [REVIEW] Pai The Impossible Glow
- [REVIEW] NINI Organics RAIN Hydrating Essence
- [REVIEW] Dear Klairs Fundamental Watery Oil Drop
- [REVIEW] The Clean Beauty Club Wonder Serum
- [REVIEW] 107 Everyday Plump Hydro Cream
- Blemish Treatment
- Body Balm
- Body Butter
- Body Cream
- Body Spray
- Eye Balm
- Face Balm
- Face Mist
- Face Oil
- Face Spray
- Face Wash
- Hand Lotion
- Powder Spot
- Shower Gel
- Sleeping Care
- Sun Cream
- Underarm Care