[REVIEW] Farmacy Honey Halo Ultra-Hydrating Ceramide MoisturizerMoisturiser
Now available Sephora online and in-stores at select locations, the NEW Farmacy Beauty Honey Halo Ultra-Hydrating Ceramide moisturizer. This is an intense moisturizer formulated with honey and ceramides to replenish dry, distressed skin with lasting hydration to help visibly plump skin and improve the look of fine lines and wrinkles, restoring the skin’s barrier.
1. Buckwheat Honey With Propolis + Royal Jelly Blend- (attracts moisture) Known for its soothing and humectant properties, this special honey blend provides skin-loving moisture and antioxidants. It hydrates and soothes renewing the skin’s appearance for a youthful, dewy, healthy-looking glow.
2. Fig Fruit Extract + Osmolytes- (bind moisture) Humectants that help bind and restore moisture, leaving skin looking smooth, plump and supple.
3. Potent Ceramide Blend- (retain moisture) This blend of plant-based ceramides restores and replenishes the skin barrier, rehydrates, and prevents moisture loss.
4. Shea Butter + Vitamin E- (seals moisture) Help lock in moisture, protect, and nourish the skin.
I love the natural subtle raw honey scent of this, it’s really an experience. The cream is rich and hydrating and so luxurious. I just love how hydrated and plump my skin feels. It leaves the skin looking dewy and glowy. I have combination skin that gets dry around my mouth and chin occasionally. I know I will fall even more in love with it during the winter months. This gives me the perfect level of hydration without feeling greasy or heavy or triggering my natural oils. Even with having combination skin I dont only wear it at night, I wear it in the morning too under foundation and this just plumps my skin and also helps it not sink and accentuate my smile lines.
P.S The spatula is magnetic and attaches to the lid so you wont lose it!
- [REVIEW] By Wishtrend Mandelic Acid 5% Skin Prep Water
- [REVIEW] Isntree Real Mugwort Clay Mask
- [REVIEW] Cerave Moisturising Lotion
- [REVIEW] Purito Centella Green Level Unscented Sun SPF 50+ PA++++
- [REVIEW] Clinique Take The Day Off Cleansing Balm
- [REVIEW] Krave Beauty Matcha Hemp Hydrating Cleanser
- [REVIEW] Sioris You Look So Young Night Cream
- [REVIEW] The Skin House Dr. Clear Magic Powder Spot
- [REVIEW] Embody Naturals YEMAYA Kaolin and Sea Salt Moisture Mask
- [REVIEW] The Mango Girl Mango Butter