[REVIEW] Farmacy Honey Halo Ultra-Hydrating Ceramide MoisturizerMoisturiser
Now available Sephora online and in-stores at select locations, the NEW Farmacy Beauty Honey Halo Ultra-Hydrating Ceramide moisturizer. This is an intense moisturizer formulated with honey and ceramides to replenish dry, distressed skin with lasting hydration to help visibly plump skin and improve the look of fine lines and wrinkles, restoring the skin’s barrier.
1. Buckwheat Honey With Propolis + Royal Jelly Blend- (attracts moisture) Known for its soothing and humectant properties, this special honey blend provides skin-loving moisture and antioxidants. It hydrates and soothes renewing the skin’s appearance for a youthful, dewy, healthy-looking glow.
2. Fig Fruit Extract + Osmolytes- (bind moisture) Humectants that help bind and restore moisture, leaving skin looking smooth, plump and supple.
3. Potent Ceramide Blend- (retain moisture) This blend of plant-based ceramides restores and replenishes the skin barrier, rehydrates, and prevents moisture loss.
4. Shea Butter + Vitamin E- (seals moisture) Help lock in moisture, protect, and nourish the skin.
I love the natural subtle raw honey scent of this, it’s really an experience. The cream is rich and hydrating and so luxurious. I just love how hydrated and plump my skin feels. It leaves the skin looking dewy and glowy. I have combination skin that gets dry around my mouth and chin occasionally. I know I will fall even more in love with it during the winter months. This gives me the perfect level of hydration without feeling greasy or heavy or triggering my natural oils. Even with having combination skin I dont only wear it at night, I wear it in the morning too under foundation and this just plumps my skin and also helps it not sink and accentuate my smile lines.
P.S The spatula is magnetic and attaches to the lid so you wont lose it!
- [REVIEW] Farmacy Beauty Daily Greens Oil-Free Gel…
- [REVIEW] Farmacy Honey Potion Renewing Antioxidant…
- [REVIEW] Coxir Ultra Hyaluronic Cleansing Oil
- [REVIEW] Consonant Ultra Moisturizing Organic Face…
- [REVIEW] Good Molecules Silicone-Free Priming Moisturizer
- [REVIEW] Vichy Normaderm Phytosolution Anti-Acne…
- [REVIEW] RiRe Fork Eyebrow Tint 01 Grey Brown
- [REVIEW] Dr. Althea Resveratrol 345NA Intensive Repair Cream
- [REVIEW] Overt Skincare The Hydrator
- [REVIEW] Lady A Morning Tincture
- [REVIEW] Decree Light Cleanse
- [REVIEW] Pai The Impossible Glow
- [REVIEW] NINI Organics RAIN Hydrating Essence
- [REVIEW] Dear Klairs Fundamental Watery Oil Drop
- [REVIEW] The Clean Beauty Club Wonder Serum
- [REVIEW] 107 Everyday Plump Hydro Cream
- Blemish Treatment
- Body Balm
- Body Butter
- Body Cream
- Body Spray
- Eye Balm
- Face Balm
- Face Mist
- Face Oil
- Face Spray
- Face Wash
- Hand Lotion
- Powder Spot
- Shower Gel
- Sleeping Care
- Sun Cream
- Underarm Care