[REVIEW] Farmacy Honey Potion Renewing Antioxidant Hydration MaskMask
Back with another review for Farmacy Fridays, Honey Potion Renewing Antioxidant Hydration Mask! A lot of people have mixed reviews on this mask from Farmacy Beauty, but I have always had good experiences with using it.
+ hydrate & smooth skin
+ honey blend, glycerin, b vitamins
+ $38 for 1.7oz/50g
+ $56 for 4.1oz/117g
My overall experience:
+ this mask warms up as you apply it, which is a total turn off for some people, but I LOVE it. It gives me a very spa-like vibe and it’s super luxurious.
+ this is mega soothing, helps heal my dry spots and irritation from acne/blemishes. perfect for my pm routine to de-stress my skin.
+ rinses off really easily, which I love because it adds to the soothing factor. I hate having to tug at my skin to rinse something off.
+ a little goes a long way, so the price isn’t a huge deterrent for me.
+ glass packaging makes my heart soar, and the glass is thick! Easy to repurpose into a button container, planter, qtip holder, dice, etc.
- [REVIEW] RiRe Fork Eyebrow Tint 01 Grey Brown
- [REVIEW] Dr. Althea Resveratrol 345NA Intensive Repair Cream
- [REVIEW] Overt Skincare The Hydrator
- [REVIEW] Lady A Morning Tincture
- [REVIEW] Decree Light Cleanse
- [REVIEW] Pai The Impossible Glow
- [REVIEW] NINI Organics RAIN Hydrating Essence
- [REVIEW] Dear Klairs Fundamental Watery Oil Drop
- [REVIEW] The Clean Beauty Club Wonder Serum
- [REVIEW] 107 Everyday Plump Hydro Cream
- Blemish Treatment
- Body Balm
- Body Butter
- Body Cream
- Body Spray
- Eye Balm
- Face Balm
- Face Mist
- Face Oil
- Face Spray
- Face Wash
- Hand Lotion
- Powder Spot
- Shower Gel
- Sleeping Care
- Sun Cream
- Underarm Care