[REVIEW] Farmacy Honey Potion Renewing Antioxidant Hydration MaskMask
Back with another review for Farmacy Fridays, Honey Potion Renewing Antioxidant Hydration Mask! A lot of people have mixed reviews on this mask from Farmacy Beauty, but I have always had good experiences with using it.
+ hydrate & smooth skin
+ honey blend, glycerin, b vitamins
+ $38 for 1.7oz/50g
+ $56 for 4.1oz/117g
My overall experience:
+ this mask warms up as you apply it, which is a total turn off for some people, but I LOVE it. It gives me a very spa-like vibe and it’s super luxurious.
+ this is mega soothing, helps heal my dry spots and irritation from acne/blemishes. perfect for my pm routine to de-stress my skin.
+ rinses off really easily, which I love because it adds to the soothing factor. I hate having to tug at my skin to rinse something off.
+ a little goes a long way, so the price isn’t a huge deterrent for me.
+ glass packaging makes my heart soar, and the glass is thick! Easy to repurpose into a button container, planter, qtip holder, dice, etc.
- [REVIEW] Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Multi-Recovery Complex
- [REVIEW] One Day’s You Pore Tightening Cream
- [REVIEW] One Day’s You Pore Tightening Ampoule Serum
- [REVIEW] One Day’s You Pore Tightening Toner
- [REVIEW] Organic Touch Lychee Geranium Lip Polish and Balm
- [REVIEW] VT Cosmetics Phyto Eye Cream
- [REVIEW] VT Cosmetics CICA Capsule Mask
- [REVIEW] VT Cosmetics Phyto Serum
- [REVIEW] VT Cosmetics Probiotic Moisturizing Mask
- [REVIEW] VT Cosmetics CICA Mask